Lemon Cake

lemon cake seems to be a favorite of many as well as mine. about a year and a half ago Maybe slightly longer then that i was lucky to get a clone of this wonderful lady. as she started flowering I had received some info about the plant and wanted to keep her going. now already 2 weeks into flower I didn't want to clone her so I thought all hope was gone but I happened to have a great white male that was about to open up so instead of tossing him to the curb I took him to the side and collected some pollen and forced it upon the lovely lemon cake. as I look at yet another harvest of this cross I'm glad I did what I did. it seems to be a perfect mix of the 2. the buds seem to be more dense and more crystal coverage while she keeps the heavy lemon smell. the smell seems to produce a skunky almost diesel sent to add to the lemon odor the longer it cures. the effect is nothing to shake a stick at either. I don't have any clones at this time but I'm thinking of doing an entire round of this beauty when that time comes I will be more than willing to share clones to any that are interested. just hit me up and let me know if you want one or two or three and when ready ill be more then happy to share.

I have never pulled mor then 3-1/2 dry from any that I have grown but I must also add that I have only grown her in soil and always flower the cake at about 1 foot tall and under a 600hps. I have the cake in jars right now curing up and this round she got a lil bigger then I normally let her get and the top was pulling her down to the side so I had to steak it. a more experienced grower would probably have better results but I would say the potential is there.