Targeting Theraputic Remedies Thru Vape Temperatures

TARGETING THERAPUTIC REMEDIES THRU VAPE TEMPERATURES

A vaporizer can control the temperature at which cannabis releases its desired therapeutic effects. Each compound or element releases its vapor or energy at certain temperatures, call boiling points or flash points. Each Cannabis compound or element may have one or more therapeutic benefits. When elemental flash points or boiling points are reached, the vapor is released and absorbed into your system. Controlling the vape-temperature will allow the vapor from certain compounds and the lesser to be released, while leaving the others untouched.

Use my FREE VapeTemperatures Application to help determine the correct temperature you need to use to target specific therapeutic remedies.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:

Windows XP, 7, 8

Microsoft .NET 3.5

Internet (Optional)

INSTRUCTIONS:

1) Download zip file: VapeTemperatures.zip

2) Run the exe

3) Check off each desired remedy

4) Set temperature on vaporizer

OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS:

Check the desired therapeutic effects (on the left), and the software will list the boiling points of all compounds that have that desired effect(s).

USE AT OWN RISK!

No-Spyware/Adware/Malware guaranteed!

Which temperature do you enjoy best, and why?

Note: I personally benefit from 320F, because; 320F relieves my symptoms without the release of unneeded compounds.

Edited by cantibliss