Og X Dog/og

dondjinn

Here's some great info on some seeds made a while back and sold only at a charity auction. These seeds have been grown out by some breeders and some of the frostiest, most potent cuts have been found in them. Namely, the famous "Pestilence Cut". Just google Pestilence and begin drooling lol.

Peace

I believe it went like this: Ghost OG was pollinated by a male found in OG seed from orginkid beans. Then, beans were sprouted, and the best males pollinated the Dog cut. Then, Buckwheat sprouted some beans and pollinated the OG abusive cut.

Its been awhile, so I could be off a deviation or two lol.

By the way, some real nice phenos were found by our European Brethren.

The best part was the energy of sharing by the keepers/originators of the clones/seed. Thanks go to>Ghost (Ghost Cut)>CTG (Ghost Cut)> ThaDocta(DOG Cut)> Skitty (Abusive Cut)> Buckwheat (Beanmaster aficionado lol) and other folk I cant remember right now. Oneness

Here's some great info on some seeds made a while back and sold only at a charity auction. These seeds have been grown out by some breeders and some of the frostiest, most potent cuts have been found in them. Namely, the famous "Pestilence Cut". Just google Pestilence and begin drooling lol.

Peace

I believe it went like this: Ghost OG was pollinated by a male found in OG seed from orginkid beans. Then, beans were sprouted, and the best males pollinated the Dog cut. Then, Buckwheat sprouted some beans and pollinated the OG abusive cut.

Its been awhile, so I could be off a deviation or two lol.

By the way, some real nice phenos were found by our European Brethren.

The best part was the energy of sharing by the keepers/originators of the clones/seed. Thanks go to>Ghost (Ghost Cut)>CTG (Ghost Cut)> ThaDocta(DOG Cut)> Skitty (Abusive Cut)> Buckwheat (Beanmaster aficionado lol) and other folk I cant remember right now. Oneness

Do you know what pestilence tests @?

Or the turpene profile?

Any lab tests online for it?

I know of a bubbaXgods blessing that tested @28%-

Just wondering if the pestilence is all that what are the test numbers out of curiosity if you know?

Thanks !

One love respect-

I haven't heard of the East Coast cut getting tested by based off my extensive exp. I would say she comes in around 24%. I've smoked the hell outta my Wifi cut which tested at 26.52% and Pest and her crosses are def in the same category potency wise.

Peace