Marijuana Operation Busted At Battle Creek Business

BATTLE CREEK, Mich. (WOOD) – An arrest warrant is being sought against a man after authorities discovered a marijuana-growing operation inside his business.

A Calhoun County sheriff’s deputy served a subpoena Wednesday at the business in the 300 block of Capital Avenue SW in Battle Creek.

While inside, the deputy smelled an overwhelming odor of marijuana, according to a police news release.

A search warrant was obtained and the Calhoun County Special Response Team executed it around 3:45 p.m.

Authorities noticed two rooms containing 40 marijuana plants.

A second search warrant was obtained, this time for the business owner’s residence in the 11000 block of South M-66 in Barry County.

Authorities seized $3,000 in cash at this scene.

The suspect, a 41-year-old Bellevue man, could face manufacturing marijuana charges.

http://woodtv.com/2014/03/20/marijuana-operation-busted-at-battle-creek-business/

I didnt see anywhere if the person was a c.g or a pt, something is missing, it would be good to know if he is legaly growing or not, there was enough plants for 3 pt's and the c.g if he is a pt, in fact in that scenario he is under his plant count and as far as money goes, we just got our tax money back, are they going to break my door down to my house and take our 9k? along with my 7 plants and 4 0z's of cured, im alowed 7.5 oz's in my house between me and my pt, I can have 2.5 of my own from my c.g, I can have 2.5 for my pt and she can have 2.5 for her, and im her c.g I can have 12 plants for her, I usualy dont have more than 7 plants growing in dif stages!

Peace

ps dig a hole and bury your tax money or the narcos are gonna get it, what the hell bury your cured mm also!!