Pro Pediatric Cannabinoid Doc

Looking for docs that could help us out with a cancer diagnosis for my Daughter. She has grade 4 brain cancer and has to have two referrals. We are around Coldwater area. Any suggestions would be very helpful as I am not very familiar with the area (just moved). Thanks.

you may want to try and contact Dr. Bob Townsend with Denali Healthcare also Alternative Solutions Plus http://alternativesolutionsplus.com/.

Each have many clinics in the state that sign recommendations.

I am sure other members here on this site can offer other quality Dr.'s

I would consider treating the child with an alternative medicine like decarbed concentrated cannabis oil, highly known as Rick Simpson Oil (RSO). I have a lot of information in my blogs, you may wish to take a look at. RSO can work.

I planned on decarboxing it. I actually made a trip up here from the hospital last year to help through chemo (it got very very rough) but decarboxed high CBD Cannabinoid oil helped tremendously. She's had very high dose (proton beam) radiation, and high dose chemo.

Doctors scoffed at me to mention alternative therapy, given the severity, and a binder of information pertaining to it, cannabinoids, immune system, diet, and mushrooms; They had said was borderline insanity.

Dr. David Crocker serves Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, and Battle Creek, practicing holistic medicine. Whether he treats children is something his office would have to answer. He sits on the Michigan advisory board for new conditions. If nothing more I expect he can point you in the right direction.

Edited by GregS

I planned on decarboxing it. I actually made a trip up here from the hospital last year to help through chemo (it got very very rough) but decarboxed high CBD Cannabinoid oil helped tremendously. She's had very high dose (proton beam) radiation, and high dose chemo.

Doctors scoffed at me to mention alternative therapy, given the severity, and a binder of information pertaining to it, cannabinoids, immune system, diet, and mushrooms; They had said was borderline insanity.

Thats because if it helps you, they wont get to push there pills on ya or others as word spreads..  They know it  helps,,, its not easy being green.. good luck with your search, im sure you will find a couple docs ,. Hope it  goes well ..