2014. Which Plant Training Modality Yielded More Outdoors?

Different twists for different ladies?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. 2014 outdoors, which yielded more? Clones main-lined, supercropped, defoliated or natural?

• main-lined
    • supercropped
    • defoliated natural (natural=no training just leaf stripping)
    • natural

Blue Dream main-lined, supercropped, defoliated or natural?  I'll know in about 6 weeks.  Meanwhile, take a guess.  By the way, all plants were clones (thanks blucutter).  I'll report on the harvest per-plant-average by the 4 choices when all is dry.

thot for today:  Old Testament scholars recently reported discovering that the sermon on the mount used as a text this quote from genesis:  verily i say unto you on the mold of the earth and on the face of the waters, behold; we are all hybrids, and even the meekest among us shall be made mighty with herb.

Edited by pic book

No, none of the 4 training methods I used on these (main-lined, supercropped, defoliated, natural), are simple topping.  Simple topping could be a fifth option.   But you know i'm simple and it was easy to put 24 plants into 6 groups of 4 training methods.  A 6th training method could have been fimming, but it seemed to me that to have a good representative sample i needed 6 plants per method cause 4 would just be too, too subject to chance.  

'Natural' simply means letting the clones grow however they wish.

thread discontinued due to the loss to rippers of top colas on sept 26.  but it is apparent that defoliation severely cut yield, while main-lining these outdoor clones into 32 colas of the same position on the stem and same height made the heaviest yield by far of the 4 methods tried here.