Caregiver with 2 openings in berrien/cass county

Nilesguy

My name is Bill. Please contact me via private message. I am an experience in growing the best meds in the area. Maximum donation of $160 per oz for top shelf for patients. Retired from the professional workforce now offering the best caregiver service. Quick replies. I drive you meds up to 30 miles. Friendly!

Edited by Michael Komorn
no identifying contact information should be put in post. please contact member by private message

Hi Bill:

My name is Ricke. I have been in the program since it began. I have a bad case of Glaucoma which requires all the help I can get.  I am also a retired professional on a budget. My present caregiver Is moving into oils, not my thing. Recently  I have been shopping in Lansing at med centers, that works out good, but it is a little expensive if you know what I mean. I live near Paw Paw, and can help with transportation if necessary. I would prefer to workout monthly  arrangements, I like deals, variety and quality are important,   I hope to hear from you. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...