Denied twice over penmanship?

Guest Ebony

I was denied three times already, for different things being “illegible” first my signature, then the date, then my address. I have VERY good handwriting, especially for someone right handed and it makes absolutely no sense to be denied that many times for something like that. Am I missing something here? 

I have heard LARA doing this in the past, but not recently. You may want to call LARA and ask them why they think they can deny a person for handwriting, also this may be an ADA violation to discriminate against you (you should mention this, write a separate note when you send in your application stating you feel you are being discriminated upon for being disabled)..

Seems like an arbitrary reason to reject you. My only suggestion is try having someone else write the application for you and or use the computer to enter most of your information ,then just sign it.

LARA will be adding online applications next month which may speed up the process of getting registered, and possibly get rid of the step of handwriting anything.

12 hours ago, t-pain said:

I have heard LARA doing this in the past, but not recently. You may want to call LARA and ask them why they think they can deny a person for handwriting, also this may be an ADA violation to discriminate against you (you should mention this, write a separate note when you send in your application stating you feel you are being discriminated upon for being disabled)..

Seems like an arbitrary reason to reject you. My only suggestion is try having someone else write the application for you and or use the computer to enter most of your information ,then just sign it.

LARA will be adding online applications next month which may speed up the process of getting registered, and possibly get rid of the step of handwriting anything.

I won’t get denied for having an extra note in the envelope along the other thousand things they want in there when you resend it?