Weed caused acne on my skin...

I used to have acne too and I found that using a gentle cleanser and moisturizer helped a lot. I also started using products with salicylic acid and prx t33 peeling, which helped to unclog my pores. Have you tried anything like that? A good skincare routine is important when dealing with acne. Also, make sure to use sunscreen during the day if you use a retinol product.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, sorry to hear about your struggles with acne. I know how frustrating that can be. While I do agree that diet can affect your skin, I think it's important to also consider other factors like hormones and skincare products. Have you tried switching up your skincare routine? Maybe incorporating a gentle cleanser and a moisturizer could help.
Also, have you considered trying out some courses on skincare or beauty? I recently stumbled upon the Nail Technology Education Program at NW College, and they seem to offer some really great courses on skincare and beauty. As someone who's new to this forum, I'm excited to share any helpful tips and advice!

Edited by JoniBlake

• 11 months later...

I went through a similar experience myself. I found that establishing a consistent skincare routine made a big difference. I started with a gentle cleanser to remove dirt and oil without irritating my skin. Then, I used a non-comedogenic moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated without clogging my pores.
In addition to that, I incorporated products with acne-fighting ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. These helped to clear up existing acne and prevent new breakouts. It took some time, but I started to see improvements in my skin.
Also, I came across underarm whitening treatment and the same procedure works with post-acne scars.

Edited by guadalupe123