[TUTORIAL] Mrs. Bubblegrower's Canna - Banana Bread

Grow Thread

Submitted By: bubblegrower Submitted On: Today, 09:10 AM Submitted In: Cooking, Medibles, and Tinctures Click here to go to tutorial Quote

you will need:

1/2 cup cannabutter

2 cups sugar

2 eggs

1tsp. baking soda

1/4 tsp. salt

1/2 cup milk

1tsp. vinegar

3 cups flour

3-4 bananas (she likes to use them a little over-ripe, after the peels just begin to turn black)

pre-heat oven to 300°.

add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. mash up the 3-4 bananas and add them last.

mix thoroughly.

coat the inside of a 5" x9" bread pan with a tiny bit of melted cannabutter on a papertowel, and then lightly tap flour around the edges and sides of the pan. dump excess flower out.

pour mixture in and bake for 90 minutes at 300° or until you can stick a toothpick in the bread and it comes out clean.

obviously best eaten warm with canna-butter spread generously on top, but it will store just as a normal loaf of bread will.

med_gallery_13801_182_668816.jpg

I have always wanted to be the food tester for the king, so I am offering my services, good kind sir!

Also, FYI, my dream job has always been wanting to be a marijuana tester for the government. Can you help with either of these issues?

lol, i can tell you that i am laid up in the hospital ATM and mrs. b.g.

brought me some bananabread for breakfast a couple hours ago :)

we are just getting into the medibles, so there will be many more to come :)

yup, we may need another tester......... butter makes me pass out to quick :)

reminds me of my drinking days, when i wanted to be a tester for a vodka distillery :)

Archived