Some Reasons Why You Should Advertise and Promote Your Business On The MMMA
Since its inception and launch in 2008 the MMMA’s (MichiganMedicalMarijuana.org) vision has been to create a website and member driven association to educate and informed patients and caregivers in the State of Michigan. Legal updates, analysis of the issues facing the community, news and immediate access to a Law Firm that specializes medical marijuana cases are just some of the benefits.
- Over 32,000 registered members
- Over 40,000 visitors per month (Over 80% new traffic)
- Over 75,000 page views per month
- Over 45,000 Topics
- Over 490,000 Posts
- Our organic web presence has been established over numerous years
- MMMA has built a vast community and numerous associations.
- Like minded individuals who reach our pages usually become loyal to merchants who are supportive.
- The MMMA is active in the community and political efforts
- Calendar of events followed by numerous members and visitors.
- Discounts for long term commitments
See our advertising page example and rate sheet by clicking one of the links below or call one of our staff to discuss your interests in advertising with us at 800-656-3557
Detailed information in PDF format to download and review later. Includes costs.
This is our current advertising rate sheet with information about placement and costs.
This is just a simple page example of a few placements for advertisements / sponsorship / promotions.
See some of our current web statistics below. These are constantly updated by the MMMA site algorithmic statistical generator.
CURRENT REGISTERED MEMBERS OF THE MMMA
Most OnlineNewest Member
CURRENT FORUM TOPICS IN THE MMMA
CURRENT BLOGS BY SUBMITTED BY DEDICATED MEMBERS AS WELL AS LEGAL PROFESSIONALS
By JR411 in Uncle Jesse's 2 Cents 0THIS Saturday October 6 at HIGH Noon!!!
This Event is being co-organized by Jesse Riggs, a local activist affiliated with MiLegalize, and Ernie Whiteside, a candidate for state representative with support from the Law Office of Michael Komorn and the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association
Come on out and support our Grassroots, Progressive Cannabis Community!VOTE YES.docx