Green Dragon

Green Dragon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCGa4X5Lh6o

Green Dragon Jello Shots: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8wjk87rXM

Green Dragon Candy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpNZ9ImmqfQ

This is a simple and efficient 4 Step process.

Requirements:

1/8oz high quality cannabis

2 oz Bacardi Rum – 151 proof

Process Summary:

1. Chop cannabis very fine (coffee grinder works great)

2. Place in a shallow pan (a sheet of aluminum foil works great) and bake at 250°F for 20 minutes.

3. Remove from oven and place cannabis in 2 oz of 151 proof rum (use a small wide mouth mason jar)

4. Simmer in a water bath for 20 minutes. Maintain temperature of the rum/cannabis mixture between 170°F.

5. Strain the mixture and store.

Dosage:

One milliliiter (one full eyedropper) is very nice. Two puts you in space. But you must self-titrate (test it on yourself) as each batch will be slightly different. Effects take up to 1.5 hours to begin and lasted for 5 hours (1 dropper) to 7-8 hours (2 droppers).

Place one eyedropper (1ml) of Green Dragon in a small glass then add a small amount of water (1-2 ml) and drink. Do this on an empty stomach for best results (about 20-30 minutes before eating a main meal is good).

Love the Green Dragon!  I make it exactly as above, in proportions of:

• 750 ml Bacardi 151 (a friend just brought back 2 liters of Everclear 190 proof from out of state, trying that next)
  • 1.5-2 ounces decent bud

Pretty sure that's weaker than llamabox's recipe, but it sure works.  In those ratios it's about 4-6ml for a dose for me.  That's over 100 doses per 1.5-2 ounces of bud, good enough for me  :D

Llamabox, do you simmer in an open pot?  Lately I've been simmering in a closed jar.  2-2.5 inch lid that seals well.  That way I can get the simmering temperature up over the ethanol boiling point, and simmer for a bit longer.  It doesn't build up too much pressure, it's only a temperature difference between about 170F and 212F.  Sometimes I simmer this way overnight, and skip the baking in the oven step (if I'm worried about stinking up the house).

I use the freezer extraction method. Fill jar with herb, ground works better, fill with everclear and place in freezer. Shake daily. I've been leaving it in there for 2-3 months.

To make a tincture, pull out the jar and let it warm up to room temp. Get out your crock pot and fill it half full of water. Take the lid off and strain the liquid from the alcohol in the jar. Put the alcohol back into the jar and put the jar in the water bath/crockpot. This will accelerate the evaporation of the alcohol and concentrate the tincture.

For a strong tincture, evaporate off more alcohol. For a weaker tincture, evaporate less.

I find it helpful to decarboxylate the herb prior to grinding and extracting.

I usew everclear when I make it and it works wonderfully. You only need enough alcohol to cover all of the plant matter in the container you're using. There's really no need to use more than that. Using moonshine instead of a 151 proof alcohol yields a better product imo as well.

Good luck

Tfb

:D

Archived