Dr. May

i went and seen doctor may on the 5th of march sent in paper work on the 22nd of march and check was cashed on the 26th will i be fine i seen him be4 his licensed was suspended >? its just a recomendation nayways aint it check cashed = legal dont it >? any one help ?

For those that are not aware, Dr May in Howell has had his Dr. License suspended and is no longer able to serve the community. many of us will be looking for a new doctor.

http://www.livingstondaily.com/article/20100402/NEWS01/4020302/Doctor-disputes-prescription-claims

:(

Thanks 4 that link Philanthropy, It was a good read.

but I have to giggle to myself a little, especially at the last paragraph >>>

Doc May said he has made recommendations to the state since November for an estimated 75 patients who need marijuana for medicinal purposes, but he has never used, sold or possessed the illegal drug. He acknowledged that some patients may have been "faking an injury" because they "are addicts." :lol:

The whole article was a joy to read though. Painted a funny picture.

i went and seen doctor may on the 5th of march sent in paper work on the 22nd of march and check was cashed on the 26th will i be fine i seen him be4 his licensed was suspended >? its just a recomendation nayways aint it check cashed = legal dont it >? any one help ?

your good tray... no worries. u were there before the 24th when he got suspended, your recommendation should hold up just fine. u are deemed good after 20 days of sending in paperwork as long as you dont get a denial letter within 15 days of sending in paperwork!

happy and safe growing

Thank you for posting the link. After reading the article, the complaint and the response I wonder if Dr. May is seeking legal representation? If not for any other reason he must take measures to protect himself from the legal system that will abuse him through out this process.

So far all we know is he has been charged and had his assistant respond to the charges.

Dizz

Archived