Anybody Else Out There Running A Sealed Room Setup?

KindSmoker

Just want to see if anyone else out there is using this superior setup? Basically allows you to become God in your grow room,complete control over every aspect of your enviroment with no chance of skunky odors escaping and giving you away.

Oh yeah. Completely sealed with the new Sentinel CHHC-4 controlling temp, humidity, co2 level...

Like The Lawnmower Man said; "I am GOD in here!".

In a sealed room you will need CO2 because there is no air entering or leaving the room so your plants will use up the available CO2 pretty quickly,this gives you a chance to run at a 1500 ppm CO2 level instead of the normal 3 to 400 ppm present in the atmosphere which will supercharge your plants. You also will want to run a large carbon filter which just sits in the room constantly scrubbing the air to keep odors in check. In most cases you will want to air cool your lights to lessen the load on your AC unit,you will also need a dehumidifier to keep humidity at the level you want it. More upfront costs to get it going but so so worth it.

Just want to see if anyone else out there is using this superior setup? Basically allows you to become God in your grow room,complete control over every aspect of your enviroment with no chance of skunky odors escaping and giving you away.

Too many wannabe weed gods in the world.

My box is fairly sealed, but I never prepped it 100% for CO2 and carbon filtration. traded off for the use of larger lights.

60 watts per square foot is the minimum amount of lighting you need if you want your plants to use all the extra CO2 effectively. A grow tent should be a decent sealed setup,you just need to make sure and have plenty of AC and a decent dehumidifier since you will be sealing up a small area.

so wait if i'm using co2 in a tent, I have to tape the vent seals closed? Can I use co2 outside of my tent on my other plants? is the co2 bad for me being in my basement?

No you do not have to tape the vents closed when you use CO2,you will just go through your tanks much faster because a good bit will leak out. You may also use CO2 in your basement without any problem as long as you have it hooked up to a monitor,I believe you can hit 5000ppm before having any adverse reaction.

Archived