Caregiver Transfers

sweetmoses

I'm a Michigan caregiver and I sometimes need to make c2c transfers to fill the needs of my patients. I was wondering what the laws say about state to state c2c transfers between one legal state to another. Does it have to be shipped via a certain method or is it just not allowed?

State to State transfers are simply NOT allowed under the current rules of the MMMP. I'm sure there is also a way around this if you want to press your luck, but with the amount of people here in Michigan willing to assist registered patients and caregivers I would not recommend testing LEO.

I wouldnt go so far as to get mm from out of state, but i have had some mailed to me from cali, a friend of mine lives here in northern MI and works in s.f a female friend, she would send me something everytime if i asked her to, but honestly so far what i have gotten from her in the little dispensary package, was not realy as good as I excpected! any hoo, I dont think i would risk what you are asking. as a c.g, you can also have a c.g if you are a qualifying patient, read some of my posts, im lookin for a few good c.g to form a some what co-op but with all plants being maintained by c,g's if diff locations. p.m me if you want to hear more!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived