If A Patient Is Their Own Caregiver, Can They Still.....

What I am wondering is if a patient is their own caregiver, can they also have a caregiver?

So,

Patient A is their own caregiver and by law can possess 12 plants.

Patient B is also their own caregiver and by law can possess 12 plants.

If Patient A can be their own caregiver, and have a caregiver (Patient B)

and Patient B can be their own caregiver, and have a caregiver (Patient A)

Could they both possess 12 for themselves and 12 for each other for a total of 24?

The reason I ask is not an attempt to circumvent the law. Rather, tending to houseplants my entire life and living in a family of farmers, I know that bunny muffin happens. Plants die, entire crops are lost. If this is legal, then it would help protect the medicine in case bunny muffin happened. Be it bugs, disease, stress, or just an overall bad crop, then each patient would still have medicine.

If this is definately NOT the case, then it will definitely play a roll in what I end up designing to suit my needs. I.E. having two separate places, types, basically a redundant system so as I do not have to go without medicine. Basically, to safeguard my sanity and frankly my life. I live in constant pain, sometimes it's just more than I can bear. The doctors have me on all sorts of addicting and deadly drugs that I would like to quit taking totally. I just want to make sure that I would always be able to have something. Thank you and sorry if this has been discussed before, please be patient with me as I ask many questions, sometimes they may seem idiotic, but that's just me... thanks again

----Nemo

if you are a patient and a c.g you can have a c.g, but only one of you can maintain possesion of your plants. you can have a c.g and maintain possesion of your own plants, you can be each others c.g, and you can deliver mm between the 2 of you legaly he can purchase from you and deliver it to his patients, and vise versa hope this helps you!

Thanks for the info! That clears it up a bit. Not sure what route to go with yet. About the only question now would be finding out the less expensive way to go. The only real question is lighting. CFL's or should I go with HPS or MH for flowering? I think CFL's would be ok for veg, but not so sure about flowering. Maybe I should ask this in another thread. lol I guess that's just how my mind works, jumping from one thing to the next without skipping a beat. haha Thanks again!

Thanks for the info! That clears it up a bit. Not sure what route to go with yet. About the only question now would be finding out the less expensive way to go. The only real question is lighting. CFL's or should I go with HPS or MH for flowering? I think CFL's would be ok for veg, but not so sure about flowering. Maybe I should ask this in another thread. lol I guess that's just how my mind works, jumping from one thing to the next without skipping a beat. haha Thanks again!

Look at some of the other posts, there are some real good vids of starting a grow and what to use, also youtube has everything you need to know on there,

look in the forum for co-ops I started a thread in there about c.g with patients to c.g with patients, joining or starting a big group for virtualy never running out of meds!

Peace!

What I am wondering is if a patient is their own caregiver, can they also have a caregiver?

So,

Patient A is their own caregiver and by law can possess 12 plants.

Patient B is also their own caregiver and by law can possess 12 plants.

If Patient A can be their own caregiver, and have a caregiver (Patient B)

and Patient B can be their own caregiver, and have a caregiver (Patient A)

Could they both possess 12 for themselves and 12 for each other for a total of 24?

The reason I ask is not an attempt to circumvent the law. Rather, tending to houseplants my entire life and living in a family of farmers, I know that bunny muffin happens. Plants die, entire crops are lost. If this is legal, then it would help protect the medicine in case bunny muffin happened. Be it bugs, disease, stress, or just an overall bad crop, then each patient would still have medicine.

If this is definately NOT the case, then it will definitely play a roll in what I end up designing to suit my needs. I.E. having two separate places, types, basically a redundant system so as I do not have to go without medicine. Basically, to safeguard my sanity and frankly my life. I live in constant pain, sometimes it's just more than I can bear. The doctors have me on all sorts of addicting and deadly drugs that I would like to quit taking totally. I just want to make sure that I would always be able to have something. Thank you and sorry if this has been discussed before, please be patient with me as I ask many questions, sometimes they may seem idiotic, but that's just me... thanks again

----Nemo

12 plants per patient, regardless of CG status. Remember that; there is no way of getting around it. If you designate John Doe as your CG, he either possesses your 12 plants for you or has access to your 12 plants at your grow. Only one person possess the 12 per patient. One little side bar; the Patient can possess 2.5 oz of medicine while the CG can possess 2.5 oz for the Patient at the same time. So, if you are your own CG, can you possess 5 oz legally? I believe yes, but once again, this is a cloudy area in the law ( no pun intended ).

Archived