Whats Up You All!

I have just found your form, I was born and raised in Ohio. I have been a big supporter of the Medical Marijuana movement. I support any Marijuana movement. I feel that this is a plant that was given to us by God to help us get through our time on Earth. The other side makes it sound like we are trying to replace medications..the truth is that Marijuana has been around for ever and man has made thing to take it's place..well news flash it didn't need replacing, it may not work for everyone, but it works for me. Any way the reason I am here is that I have been waiting for my current state to pass some kind of Med Marijuana law and frankly I am get tired of waiting. I believe the movement is getting ready to sweep the nation. I want to get involved NOW. Like I said I was born and raised in Ohio so Michigan is just a few miles from my family, I have some family that lives in Michigan. I am considering moving there till the law changes here..oh yea I live in Tennessee now...I love it here..but my passion is the Marijuana movement and moving it forward so we can all get back to living. Instead of always having to hide what we believe. I hope to gather information on how things are going there and any opportunities that make my move easier and making friends. Any way good to meet you all and I look forward to a world were we can all enjoy the most awesome plant known to man..

I have just found your form, I was born and raised in Ohio. I have been a big supporter of the Medical Marijuana movement. I support any Marijuana movement. I feel that this is a plant that was given to us by God to help us get through our time on Earth. The other side makes it sound like we are trying to replace medications..the truth is that Marijuana has been around for ever and man has made thing to take it's place..well news flash it didn't need replacing, it may not work for everyone, but it works for me. Any way the reason I am here is that I have been waiting for my current state to pass some kind of Med Marijuana law and frankly I am get tired of waiting. I believe the movement is getting ready to sweep the nation. I want to get involved NOW. Like I said I was born and raised in Ohio so Michigan is just a few miles from my family, I have some family that lives in Michigan. I am considering moving there till the law changes here..oh yea I live in Tennessee now...I love it here..but my passion is the Marijuana movement and moving it forward so we can all get back to living. Instead of always having to hide what we believe. I hope to gather information on how things are going there and any opportunities that make my move easier and making friends. Any way good to meet you all and I look forward to a world were we can all enjoy the most awesome plant known to man..

Love them grits, Baby. Good things are coming. Get involved even if it's just a little here and there. Every little bit helps. Check out DPA, ASA, MPP, etc.

Thanks for saying hello. Nice to know good people are out there.

Peace.

Ohio Lawmaker Wants To Legalize Medicinal Marijuana

http://www2.nbc4i.com/cmh/News/local/article/Ohio_Lawmaker_Wants_to_Legalize_Medicinal_Marijuana/25540/

COLUMBUS, Ohio—An Ohio lawmaker is working to allow seriously ill

patients legal access to marijuana. State Representative Kenny Yuko,

a Democrat from Richmond Heights near Cleveland, hopes to introduce

legislation that would make Ohio the 15th state to legalize marijuana

for medicinal use. Yuko told NBC4 he wants to ease what he described

as needless pain and suffering associated with a variety of diseases

and illnesses.

Yuko suffers from multiple sclerosis, but said he does not wish to

use marijuana himself. His effort to help others comes after the Obama

administration recently decided not to vigorously prosecute patients

in states that allow medical marijuana. Last year, Michigan voters

legalized medical marijuana for patients with a license to use the drug.

“We have to get over the image of Cheech and Chong and George Carlin

when we talk about medical marijuana and start realizing that most

people that are being treated are probably in their 40s or 50s or

even older,“ Yuko said. “This might be their only means of getting

some type of relief.“

This is not the first attempt by an Ohio lawmaker to work on the issue,

but past efforts have not succeeded. Yuko acknowledges it will not be

easy to legalize medical marijuana in Ohio. State Senate President

Bill Harris, a Republican, has voiced his opposition to the idea.

EXmRn.jpg

Welcome to MMMA 2.0

DPA, ASA, MPP???...sorry...embarishing to say I am not familiar with these

DPA = Drug Policy Alliance

ASA = Americans for Safe Access

MPP = Marijuana Policy Project

All are pro-MMJ and cannabis organizations that do a great deal of good work toward getting MMJ and cannabis accepted and legalized.

They can ALL be found on the web along with NORML and your own State's NORML agency.

Check em out when you get the chance. Nice talkin' to ya.

GB

Archived