Genesee County Compasion Club New Days?

Arslan

Hi, I was just wondering how the club has been since it opened 3 days a week. I have not been there in a while due to health reasons I have been not able to get out of the house. Last time I went I had to get there 20 min early to get in line to get in before it filled to capacity.

I plan on making a trip there today and was wondering how saturdays are and if they still relativly crowded?

Thanks everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

we have over 700 members of the genesee county compassion club. as far as I am aware (and I may be wrong here) I believe we may be the biggest club in the state. i feel that this factor played a large role in the organizers of our club to expand to more days a week.

i've been up 3-4 times since then, and it was much less packed, which made it more enjoyable. i have RA and dont like to stand for very long when i don't have to, so getting a chair to sit in was nice. but i was also up there earlier in the day before everyone got off work and came to fill the place up.

the people of the state of michigan have embraced our new law well. and the speed/rate at which people are applying for cards is incredible compared to many other states that have enacted such law. i personally believe that it is due to the horrible economic situation in this state.

for those that do not know and would like to join us at the compassion club. the hours are

tue 1pm-9pm

thur 10am-6pm

sat 10am-6pm

find me and lets medicate together!

peace

phil

• 2 weeks later...

Good to hear the numbers.. we're close behind and will have to open more often too. Cant fit them all in the building at once so will have to do some thing.

Keep up the good work.......................

Kruzty

Dir

Berrien County Compassion Club

269-470-7120

Archived