For Anyone That Doesn't Know...

DPA is the best in my opinion, and that is based solely off Ethan Nadelmann being the man.

When it comes in an interview or debate on a news channel they usually go to 1 of 3 people. Steve Fox, Bruce Mirkin, or Ethan Nadelmann. And Ethan is the absolute best.

DPA is the best in my opinion, and that is based solely off Ethan Nadelmann being the man.

When it comes in an interview or debate on a news channel they usually go to 1 of 3 people. Steve Fox, Bruce Mirkin, or Ethan Nadelmann. And Ethan is the absolute best.

Yep. Nadelmann knows his stuff and presents it well. There was some talk recently of trying to get him in the running for Drug Czar but he evidently didn't have enough 'insider' friends in DC to pull it off.

Would have been perfect for it and would have done a hell of a job.

We've got to try and vote some people into DC and here in Michigan that are going to be of some help to us.

Thank you for sharing that link, I read Sting's letter, and an article about CA ballot on legalization. I lived there when Medical M was voted on and passed, after I left, I kept in touch with a friend who said despite its passage, no cards had yet been issued and the DEA was blocking progress. I don't know how much has changed in that situation, though it's good to see people speaking out and perhaps this economic situation will have a positive affect on the issue. I do know Obama was asked by several NORML members about legalization and he said he's against it.

Sincerely, Silverblue

Archived