Grow Room Ideas?

MED-Jack

I dont think i want any exhaust coming from my room....window air as i know dosent take the inside air out....anyone know?

Your going to have big problems if you dont vent the air. you can run it through a charcoal filter to "scrub" the air of any smells if that is your biggest fear. With out fresh air in and stale air out, your going to suffocate your plants. The CO2 tank will help but not enough to completely saturate the air. your best set up : 3 fans- 1 intake, 1 exhaust and one to cool your light. Put a timer on your intake/exhaust to stop while the CO2 is pumping. The cooling fan for the light can stay on 24/7 if u want or timed with the light to cool while the light is on as long as its on a different vent system. An AC unit will help you control air temps. and humidity but unless its taking air from the outside its almost worthless. The humidifier will also help if the area you plan to grow in is very dry and warm, like an attic on bedroom closet. Otherwise the humidifier is not needed if you have the proper venting. If your biggest concerns for the room is to keep it a secret and under the radar, a charcoal filter on the exhaust fan is your best bet. Fans today make little noise and if light being seen is another problem, Great Stuff spray in foam is a great fixer. If you have any other information that may change the design ideas ive given please email at stoner3242@yahoo.com :)

so you cant have a sealed room? you still need to vent the room?

You can have a sealed room

Just need to move air cool the lights...with sealed reflector

Or use an air conditioner...or both...probably both

Co2 generator is what the plants need...

Its a completely artificial environment

Air might be nice IMO...who knows what plants really use...but Co2 mostly

Yep...sealer up...Co2 dehumidifier climate controllers and sealed reflectors

Spendy operation IMO Could be worth it though...no need to exaust... air cond. is expensive though

Dont need a carbon filter since nothing leaves the room...totally sealed

Except when you open the door...you could construct an "airlock" set-up...

Hey...google it man...not many people use sealed rooms

You can have a sealed room

Could be worth it though...no need to exaust... air cond. is expensive though

Dont need a carbon filter since nothing leaves the room...totally sealed

Except when you open the door...you could construct an "airlock" set-up...

Hey...google it man...not many people use sealed rooms

I have one room that runs exactly like this. First attempt at a totally sealed controlled environment. No problems so far.

May add intake fan with hepa filter just to add incoming fresh air, not sure yet.

Archived