How To Do Cannabis Research

Clinical Trials? As in when a new drug is being brought to Market? SOP, etc

Is that what you are referring too?

I think this should be the minimum requirements to be met for 'them' to Legalize it, much less to impose a tax on it, as some Californians are advocating for.

Especially since the Feds have been so darn determined for the last 70 yrs to insist it has no Medical benefit.

Cannabis as we know is nothing like Alcohol or Tobacco, or for that matter nothing like Coke and H, or not like Oxycotton, Demerol, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

It's amazing that the Fed still wont recognize that marijuana has a medical benefit. There have been so many types of cannabis research done that shows positive results for debilitating health conditions, and now a link to treating some types of cancer. I am a caregiver and I see people being able to survive and maintain some sort of life with pain using marijuana. I guess it just goes to show that our gov lies to us every day. I urge everyone to check out Rick Simpsons web site I posted a link here http://phoenixtears.ca, he has been curing people with cancer for quite some time. It is time for change...... Peace

Archived