Glenn Beck Legalize Marijuana & Stop The Violence

MLM, We have something in common, we love our country, and I'm sure Beck loves America, too. We all have something in common here, many things. Can we agree on that? I see a guitar in your pic, I play guitar, too. I'm disabled from birth, more than one ailment, could be worse.

The country was a mess before Obama got in, but let me be VERY clear here, I'm not saying he's perfect, I believe he's trying to fix it, despite a lack of cooperation from many, though I disagree with many of his methods, appointees, and policies. I'm not thrilled with the people Obama picked. Being rich is not the issue, nor is it a crime, unless it's gotten by greed and unfair tactics, IMHO. How much it enough? I don't know. The big wall street firms, insurance companies, corporations, they screwed this country, I'm not saying the democrats are perfect, either, many of them have their hands in dirty money, too. I don't wanna regret getting into this thread. We all have a right to our opinion. Poor people, seniors, veterans, disabled people, working class people, lose their homes, lose their jobs, have little or no health care or insurance, pay high taxes while corporations pile it away overseas, taxes in MI are going up again, people can't afford a lawyer, can't afford bail, disabled are forced to live on VERY limited income, assets limit, meanwhile, cost of living goes up, disabled benefits don't reflect the cost of living; big pharma overprices their meds, other companies overcharge for services, gasoline, utilities, food, etc. Let's see what happens at the end of Obama's term, then we can ask ourselves what people ask around election time, "Are we better off than we were 4 years ago?" I can't honestly say we are. I don't own a home and prob'ly never will, if you're disabled, you know how the laws are about finding work, how much income/assets you may have, you know what a struggle it is. I'm sorry if my words upset you or anyone, I'd rather find what we have in common and focus on that. Peace.

Sincerely, Silverblue

MLM, We have something in common, we love our country, and I'm sure Beck loves America, too. We all have something in common here, many things. Can we agree on that? I see a guitar in your pic, I play guitar, too. I'm disabled from birth, more than one ailment, could be worse.

The country was a mess before Obama got in, but let me be VERY clear here, I'm not saying he's perfect, I believe he's trying to fix it, despite a lack of cooperation from many, though I disagree with many of his methods, appointees, and policies. I'm not thrilled with the people Obama picked. Being rich is not the issue, nor is it a crime, unless it's gotten by greed and unfair tactics, IMHO. How much it enough? I don't know. The big wall street firms, insurance companies, corporations, they screwed this country, I'm not saying the democrats are perfect, either, many of them have their hands in dirty money, too. I don't wanna regret getting into this thread. We all have a right to our opinion. Poor people, seniors, veterans, disabled people, working class people, lose their homes, lose their jobs, have little or no health care or insurance, pay high taxes while corporations pile it away overseas, taxes in MI are going up again, people can't afford a lawyer, can't afford bail, disabled are forced to live on VERY limited income, assets limit, meanwhile, cost of living goes up, disabled benefits don't reflect the cost of living; big pharma overprices their meds, other companies overcharge for services, gasoline, utilities, food, etc. Let's see what happens at the end of Obama's term, then we can ask ourselves what people ask around election time, "Are we better off than we were 4 years ago?" I can't honestly say we are. I don't own a home and prob'ly never will, if you're disabled, you know how the laws are about finding work, how much income/assets you may have, you know what a struggle it is. I'm sorry if my words upset you or anyone, I'd rather find what we have in common and focus on that. Peace.

Sincerely, Silverblue

Silverblue,

I apologize. I should not have been so confrontational. I don't want anyone to feel regretful for getting into a thread. I know that my energies could be used better. Sometimes it seems the fight is all I have. Things are tough all over and all we have is each-other when it all hits the fan. Sorry to hear about your disabilities. By the way that is a Guitar Hero controller, I use'ta could play a real guitar, like 20 years ago. I long to learn to play again though. Thanks for setting me straight! Peace Love and Hash-pipes, Michael

Silverblue,

I apologize. I should not have been so confrontational. I don't want anyone to feel regretful for getting into a thread. I know that my energies could be used better. Sometimes it seems the fight is all I have. Things are tough all over and all we have is each-other when it all hits the fan. Sorry to hear about your disabilities. By the way that is a Guitar Hero controller, I use'ta could play a real guitar, like 20 years ago. I long to learn to play again though. Thanks for setting me straight! Peace Love and Hash-pipes, Michael

MLM, ok and thank you for your words. I understand about the fight. I wish you could play guitar again. There was a time I couldn't play anymore, but I got lucky and it's changed my life in a miraculous way. Music is all I have. That's how I channel my feelings. Peace.

Sincerely, Silverblue

Archived