I Have No Medical Records

bluueeys

Can anybody recommend a practitioner or chiropractor that is MM inclined that will give me a recommendation with out prior medical records. I have re-occurring back pain that comes on without warning and lasts for about a week at a time, but I have no documentation. West Michigan near Grand Rapids.

stay away from chropractors until you know what is wrong with you..trust me, I have an m.d who is a surgeon and a chyropractor, only 3 in state, so im told, and he wont adjust my back for all the money in the world, he knows I would hurt me, He has done some traction on me before physical therapy sessions to help get some space between my disc's and oxygen! no adjustments, lots of trigger pointe injections, i have had chryo of trigger pointe(they actualy shot nitrogen in my back) and para phacette jointe shots, Im done with all that stuff now, but I went thru all of that for over 5yrs before telling them im done being a pin cushion for them. get real records from a md.or do, no one else and pain clinics where ever they send you!

good luck! I wish you the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody recommend a practitioner or chiropractor that is MM inclined that will give me a recommendation with out prior medical records. I have re-occurring back pain that comes on without warning and lasts for about a week at a time, but I have no documentation. West Michigan near Grand Rapids.

You and I share the same situation. I researched MD's for one year before I committed to: Dr Crocker in Kalamazoo MI.

His fee is 200, it was the easiest process that you can imagine........:)

Contact me with any questions....

Archived