Leasing My Caregiver Patients And Self

waltonpoker

• 2 weeks later...

Your best bet would be to find another Caregiver with an opening and have them sign a short term contract with your patient. Have your patient submit the paperwork transferring this other person as their caregiver until you are ready. Once you get close to flowering pay the $10 and have the patient switch back to you. It's allot of hassle I know. But Legal. Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

these are just the cases the state wants people switching cg status so they can say look its not working i saw if you are not ready to grow meeds dont take on patients its not fair to them and most of the time you newbies are giving legit caregivers a bad name and it kinda proves what you are in this for so think about your patients before you sign them dont think about you and you pocketbook hope i did not offend anyone not my intent just making people more conceince to there decition making on a side note it will take ytou a few grows before you got it and maybe longer i have found about 6 moths to a year that is 2 to 4 grows before you are putting out topself stuff givin you have good genetics

Your best bet would be to find another Caregiver with an opening and have them sign a short term contract with your patient. Have your patient submit the paperwork transferring this other person as their caregiver until you are ready. Once you get close to flowering pay the $10 and have the patient switch back to you. It's allot of hassle I know. But Legal. Good Luck

Whoa!! No that is not legal. A patient cannot have two caregivers, and once that patient signs with another caregiver, you lose the right to grow their plants, making you illegal...there are no "short term contracts" anywhere within the current law. You can't grow for a patient without their paperwork...period! Come on folks, lets not give bad advice here, read the law, know the law, then read it again!...and again. It is very important that we give solid advice on this site, we don't want our brothers and sisters to go thru being victims of this foolish "War on Drugs" do we?

Peace...j.b.

these are just the cases the state wants people switching cg status so they can say look its not working i saw if you are not ready to grow meeds dont take on patients its not fair to them and most of the time you newbies are giving legit caregivers a bad name and it kinda proves what you are in this for so think about your patients before you sign them dont think about you and you pocketbook hope i did not offend anyone not my intent just making people more conceince to there decition making on a side note it will take ytou a few grows before you got it and maybe longer i have found about 6 moths to a year that is 2 to 4 grows before you are putting out topself stuff givin you have good genetics

I agree 100% with newbie, why apply to be a caregiver in the first place? From your post I feel I already know the answer to that question. This is serious, I as a patient do not take this lightly!! If your going into this because you thought it would be COOL to do so, well think again, its people like yourself that will ruin something that we as patients need, if your not ready to be a caregiver in every sense of the word then you should not have applied, you need to educate yourself on what a caregiver means, this is a very serious undertaking, so dont take it lightly, your question has DOLLAR SIGNS written all over it, so in closing, If you are doing this to fill your wallet then you are only thinking of yourself, Its the PATIENT that looses, im honestly confused by this.

Archived