My Sister Is Afraid To Let Me Grow

That all depends on how you carry out the operation. I guess you can't blame her for being worried. I'm not sure if she could loose her half of the house if something went wrong. Best to be professional and discrete at all costs. Wouldn't want to put your family in harms way.

alot of people are having the same problem as you, either with family, wife, mom, dad, sis or brother, if they read any of the stuff happening to people on here< i realy cant blame her for being aprehensive, if you have plastic in hand and you stay withing the limits, you should not have a problem, make sure the grow room is behind a locked door and only you have the key, make sure there is nothing of hers in their, and if you truly want to follow the law do not let her even see inside of that room, it is not legal to let any one in the room other than one of your patients if you are a c.g, I wouldnt even let patients see my grow, as long as i am providing them with fair priced great quality meds they have no need to even ever come to where a grow is, let her read the laws and dont show her the neg stuff on here,, I realy cant blame her, I was arrested 2 times with my paper work, and alot of others have been thru the system also(which we dont even belong in) good luck!

Archived