Just Two Questions, Anyone Can Play!

I just have two questions, anyone can play.

1. Do you believe in a Heaven after you die?

If no, stop now.

If yes scroll down....

2. Do you believe there will be money in Heaven?

---Nemo

I just have two questions, anyone can play.

1. Do you believe in a Heaven after you die?

If no, stop now.

If yes scroll down....

2. Do you believe there will be money in Heaven?

---Nemo

No , i think there will be other mediums of exchange / or there will be no such thing as "needs" or "wants" in heaven. I think there will be money in hell though hope i dont find out :)

You crack me up!! darn! lol I without getting too long winded, I just believe that their is no reason people can't get together and live here now, like we expect to live there some day. :) And I wholeheartedly agree with you, I don't want to find out about hell either! lol

LOL! GOOD QUESTION!

If there's a heaven and hell people go to after death, I say there's no money in heaven, but in hell there's every nasty thing we have here, including money, though money does get used for good, I doubt it'd be in heaven. In a world of corruption, greed, loneliness, injustice, fear, pain, sorrow, etc., I say that is hell, and if that's the case, we're already there. :(

On a side note, money itself isn't evil, just like many things, it's neutral, can be used either way- it just sits there till someone picks it up and decides what to do with it. I'm glad there's still some good in the world, so it can sometimes be heaven, too. We do our best to make it good- we can make it heaven or hell right here. IMHO.

Silverblue

Archived