Can Anyone

HC

I would like to know if I or anyone could have copies of the law and a document professionally drawn up to have every officer sign it stating that they have read the law and know the law?

At the court hearing yesterday made me sick to hear that none of the officers ever read the law and they were on the narcotic squad. 8 counties are in very serious trouble with people that are called "Law Enforcement" when they don't even know the law they are up holding.

I understand that they can pick which laws they want to make money on. But they with intent undermining the law and the courts are helping them do it.

It is a short law to read

It Could be done by every Compassion Club ...

You could Print out the Law from here :

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(0cc5m0qs2lep1o555kt4os45))/printDocument.aspx?objectName=mcl-Initiated-Law-1-of-2008&version=txt

and then send it certified to them ....

That way you get proff that they recieved it

and signed for it ...

Just an ideal ...

Guest Wayne

HC, Did ya notice they claimed ignorance, while at the same time declaring they had left "legal medical marijuana grows intact". If they don't understand the law how did they determine legality? It was painfully obvious LEO and the Michigan courts, especially Cass County judge douglas, have an agenda. Hopefully intelligent better educated appelate judges will straighten this out.

So when the new seat belt law came into effect they sure did jump on that law and knew the inside and out. Do they have ongoing education like any other profession? It seems if a new law is written and they have to enforce it, they have to take a test or sign a statement that they know the new law. Inservice

• 2 weeks later...

Hi HC you have a very good idea and dr. T has a very good way of making it happen. I suspect the ignorance is due to the image they have of mj and they don't see a difference between medical use or recreational use, also federal law still sees mj as illegal and of course the local LEOs will side with the fed, DESPITE the fact that we VOTED for it in MI and Medical mj is legal here. This law protects medical users from criminal charges, LEO prob'ly don't even know that much. They should be required to know the laws, ALL the laws, not just the ones they agree with.

Sb

Archived