In Need Of Medicine...

Hello, I am a patient that was approved over a month ago. I have my paperwork and the state has cashed my check.

While I get my grow room set up, I need a supply of the very best soil grown quality. I will need 1-oz, I reside near Grand Haven MI...

I am searching for a Patient/provider...(not a caregiver).

This service transaction is perfectly legal. Note: “A person”.

333.26424(g) A person shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for providing a registered qualifying patient or a registered primary caregiver with marihuana paraphernalia for purposes of a qualifying patient's medical use of marihuana.

(e) A registered primary caregiver may receive compensation for costs associated with assisting a registered qualifying patient in the medical use of marihuana. Any such compensation shall not constitute the sale of controlled substances.

333.26429 (b. If the department fails to issue a valid registry identification card in response to a valid application or renewal submitted pursuant to this act within 20 days of its submission, the registry identification card shall be deemed granted, and a copy of the registry identification application or renewal shall be deemed a valid registry identification card.

Please, PM me if you are interested. :D

John green

Archived