I.d. Card

I submitted my application a couple of weeks ago, and I was wondering how/when does the MDCH let you know if your application has been denied or approved? My cert phys said its taking like 12 weeks to get the actual card, but I guess I'm just a little anxious to find out if I was approved or denied.

Guest thequietone

You will not find out for at least 10 to 12 weeks. They are back logged and it doesn't look like things are going to be speeding up anytime soon. You are considered legal 20 days after you paperwork has been submitted. Most people will wait 20 days after their check has been cashed, but the law states 20 days after paperwork was submitted.

I submitted my application a couple of weeks ago, and I was wondering how/when does the MDCH let you know if your application has been denied or approved? My cert phys said its taking like 12 weeks to get the actual card, but I guess I'm just a little anxious to find out if I was approved or denied.

You will find out w/in 15 days ...

If You Do Not get a Certified Letter in the Mail

letting you know you are DENIED from MDCH , then after 20 days

your application shall be deemed a valid registry identification card.

Then you 'll get your card w/in 4 months...

Have several copies of your Complete Application around

so tarzen they have to send u a certified letter within 15 days is that right or do they send the letter when they get to your app thanx for the info

When they receive your application with all the correct information filled out and your doctor's signature. Do not forget to fill out who your caregiver is going to be.

You will receive a letter of approval and then later your card. You will see a place on the card where a photo could be placed. I put a smiley face sticker on mine. :)

When they receive your application with all the correct information filled out and your doctor's signature. Do not forget to fill out who your caregiver is going to be.

You will receive a letter of approval and then later your card. You will see a place on the card where a photo could be placed. I put a smiley face sticker on mine. smile.gif

If you dont get a denial letter within 20 days of check cashed, you are legal with paper work, when they send your card they will send your approval letter. at least that is how mine was done, and if you dont have a c.g than make sure you mark that you will possess plants on your app!

thanks for all the help guys, it's been 3 weeks since i sent my app in, and i haven't received a denial letter so guess i'll have to make some more copies of my app until i get the real deal

it will definitely be more convenient to carry a card rather than the paperwork...plus this is all new to me, but i'm glad there's a place where i can talk to others about this, and i look forward to attending my first cc meeting.

Archived