Am I Legal In 20 Days?

tugrow0855

Hello everybody, I was wondering if anybody knows the truth about the 21 days and your legaly able to start your meds. My patient requested me as a caregiver,and Ive heard that after 21 days that the state cashed your check. Is this true. I dont want to start if thiers a big risk?

Can anybody tell me where I can research about drugged driving. Being a caregiver I cant have THC in my system right? Im not sure about this.

Hello everybody, I was wondering if anybody knows the truth about the 21 days and your legaly able to start your meds. My patient requested me as a caregiver,and Ive heard that after 21 days that the state cashed your check. Is this true. I dont want to start if thiers a big risk?

Can anybody tell me where I can research about drugged driving. Being a caregiver I cant have THC in my system right? Im not sure about this.

Sorry about the confusion on my topic. Are you able to start growing your meds 21 days after the state cashed your check?

if you are only a c.g you can not legaly consume mm. if you are a patient c.g, you can consume mm. you can not drive on any medication that may impair your driving skills! realy nothing new there. If you start a grow with the paper work as your card, dont be broadcasting it! you techincly are legal but that dont stop leo from messing with you. they say they need the card to verify if you are registered (leo says) kinda like damned if you do and damned if you dont!

Good luck to you, stay on the down low!

if you are only a c.g you can not legaly consume mm. if you are a patient c.g, you can consume mm. you can not drive on any medication that may impair your driving skills! realy nothing new there. If you start a grow with the paper work as your card, dont be broadcasting it! you techincly are legal but that dont stop leo from messing with you. they say they need the card to verify if you are registered (leo says) kinda like damned if you do and damned if you dont!

Thanks for the reply, is there anything in the law about the 20 day legal rule. Or is it just hear say?

yes there is if u have not got a a letter from the state within 15 days saying u were denied then after 20 days your paper work becomes your card and u can start growing and using your meds it will be about 4 to 5 months before your auctal card comes so i sure wouldnt wait to start u meds growing or using if growing u may get in what only three crops a year if u go that route and im not going to wait to get mine started sorry but im legal after 20 days if i got no letter saying i was denied so its up to u but after 20 days and no letter im legal and so is anyone else good luck

Phaq... GREAT advice IMHO... why give LEO any more reason to screw with ya.

'Keep on the low... and you're probably good to go."

LEOs 'bread and butter' for a long time has been from enforcing the ANTI-cannabis laws... don't expect them to give it up that easily.

If you're NOT staying within the law and you've got people 'running in and out of your house' like ants to sugar... and you're driving so 'medicated' that you can't find the road you're gonna' have problems... and if you're doing what I just described... I don't know that a person would have a right to complain when they got busted.

For whatever it's worth.

• 3 weeks later...

333.26429 Failure of department to adopt rules or issue valid registry identification card.

9. Enforcement of this Act.

Sec. 9. (a) If the department fails to adopt rules to implement this act within 120 days of the effective date of this act, a qualifying patient may commence an action in the circuit court for the county of Ingham to compel the department to perform the actions mandated pursuant to the provisions of this act.

(B) If the department fails to issue a valid registry identification card in response to a valid application or renewal submitted pursuant to this act within 20 days of its submission, the registry identification card shall be deemed granted, and a copy of the registry identification application or renewal shall be deemed a valid registry identification card.

and every thing elese u may want to know abought the mary jane laws

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(ksimwr45xhuknj45ocgmkq55))/mileg.aspx?page=getObject&objectName=mcl-Initiated-Law-1-of-2008

Archived