Plant Yellow

LIVERPOOL LASS

i have one plant in a grow room with 600 watt 24 hrs, a got the plant when it was about 3foot the guy did,nt tell me anything about it what to feed it when to water it am lost. i opened the tent today and the leaves are yellow so i moved it from the light and cut off the yellow leaves hope i did,nt hurt it. i think am going to put it in 18hour light and 6 hours in the dark when in the dark i will feed and spray her is that how you do it and what should i use plz keep it simple. HELP thanks chris

i have one plant in a grow room with 600 watt 24 hrs, a got the plant when it was about 3foot the guy did,nt tell me anything about it what to feed it when to water it am lost. i opened the tent today and the leaves are yellow so i moved it from the light and cut off the yellow leaves hope i did,nt hurt it. i think am going to put it in 18hour light and 6 hours in the dark when in the dark i will feed and spray her is that how you do it and what should i use plz keep it simple. HELP thanks chris

Three feet tall is a HUGE plant to still be in veg stage. My guess based on the limited information you provided is that the huge plant is root bound and/or is lacking in water and nutrients. What size container is it in? How heavy is it? Does it feel a lot lighter than when you first got it? I'd get that thing under 12 hours of light soon...either that or bend the branches down and veg it a little longer before you flower it.

Great to see you growing your own meds Liverpool Lass

Yellowing of the leaves is a trait that a nitrogen deficiency shows first.

Make a guano tea by warming not boiling and adding about a teaspoon per gallon of bat guano. You can get that at most hydro stores. Earth worm casting is about pure nitrogen also and that can be made into a tea.

After you get your plant back to green, you can make willow water antibiotic mixture. Willow water is a natural plant cure. Warmup some water and add the willow tree branches and let set to take in the goodness the willow tree gives. Just something you may need later if not now.

Archived