$$$ 1.4 Billion From Marijuana?

Hey, man... hope things are going well for ya.

Can't wait until this fall when Cal does their voting... if 'legalization' happens there a lot of the stuff we're dealing with here in Mich will soon be gone... cause if it legalizes' in Cal it'll happen here soon afterward.

Hang in there... be cool ... be well.

Thanks GB good info!

Hey, man... hope things are going well for ya.

Can't wait until this fall when Cal does there voting... if 'legalization' happens there a lot of the stuff we're dealing with here in Mich will soon be gone... cause if it legalizes' in Cal it'll happen here soon afterward.

Hang in there... be cool ... be well.

All the signs point to Federal legalization/decriminalization in the not too distant future. It's hard to believe, but that is what I am seeing. If individual states want to have their own laws against it, let 'em. It might be unconstitutional though, so state laws could be challenged legally or simply changed by voter initiatives.

It's on its way, Mezz.

But every little thing we can do to help it along we HAVE to do it.

The pols just don't get it... and unless we keep at it they'll go back to $$$ business as usual.

Peace.

All the signs point to Federal legalization/decriminalization in the not too distant future. It's hard to believe, but that is what I am seeing. If individual states want to have their own laws against it, let 'em. It might be unconstitutional though, so state laws could be challenged legally or simply changed by voter initiatives.

it IS exciting, i heard it will be on Nevada's ballot now too Nov 2nd...it is unfortunate tho that michigan will likely wait til at least 13 or 14 other states have done it 1st

Yeah probably... and then we will still have a ton of grey area and ridiculous restrictions.... Bet.... B) Peace, Love, and Big Buds

Yeah probably... and then we will still have a ton of grey area and ridiculous restrictions.... Bet.... B) Peace, Love, and Big Buds

As long as 'patients' can still grow for themselves or have a 'caregiver'... and there is a legal 'bud' shop down the road... I have died again... and gone to heaven.

Archived