Dr. Ruth Buck

I just called and left her a message yesterday. I wasn't going to but a card carrying friend of mine suggjested her and gave mr the number. See I have zero medical records but I get severe migrains and all the other places I've called said I need records from 2-3 doc visits, but he said Dr. Ruth Buck doesn't require all that and she will make the determination for me in my first visit to her. Was my friend correct when he informed me of this or will I need to legthen the process with 3 visits to my regular doctor?

I just called and left her a message yesterday. I wasn't going to but a card carrying friend of mine suggjested her and gave mr the number. See I have zero medical records but I get severe migrains and all the other places I've called said I need records from 2-3 doc visits, but he said Dr. Ruth Buck doesn't require all that and she will make the determination for me in my first visit to her. Was my friend correct when he informed me of this or will I need to legthen the process with 3 visits to my regular doctor?

Please give us a call. We can discuss over the phone what we do and if we can help you. We take each case as it comes and make determinations based on individual situations.

Guest Indica Jones

She is the doctor for Mid-Michigan Medical MarijuanaRx. We will be in Oscoda on Wednesday at the Lake Trail Motel. Otherwise, in the office at least 3 days a week. Easy scheduling, no waiting, each appointment is about 30 minutes. Thanks, Joey

I take it she does travel? How much does she charge?

I take it she does travel? How much does she charge?

We charge $200. We travel when there is a large enough interest in the area. We enjoy the people in the northeast area of Michigan and find that it's an underserved population. If there are 10 or more people interested in meeting with us, we will make arrangements to go to that area. We will be in Grayling MI on June 21. We are also working with a new co-op in Ann Arbor and will be there on May 20th. We also have many openings for the days we are in the office in Saginaw. Just give us a call!

Very nice folks. Made the process comfortable and easy.

Thanks Marijane and Doc Ruth!

My husband saw Dr. Ruth yesterday in Ann Arbor while she was in town and found the Dr. and staff very kind and compassionate. We were both impressed at how easy they made everything for him, including getting all his documents filled out and copied so that, literally, all he has to do is put his documents in an envelope, put the pre-addressed label they gave him on it, enclose his check and send it off via registered mail to the state.

Could not have been more pleasant or easy. Thanks to Dr. Ruth and everyone at Green Bee for all their help and consideration!

I saw Dr. Ruth Buck on Wednesday and I must say it was a wonderful experience. Just the atmosphere alone was enough to set mr at ease about everything. She was very knowledgable and was quick to offer any kind of help that they could. Them helping get the paperwork ready for you to mail it was great . I recommend Dr. Buck to anyone who is seriously considering medical marijuana, I took a small stack of her card and have been handing them to people who show a real desire to get help. Again I want to thank everyone at her office for all there help and the compassion that they showed toward me. 8^]

I saw Dr Buck today. Even though there was some confusion about my appointment, her staff saw me promptly. Great place to go. Now they offer a legal consultation also.

I saw Dr. Ruth Buck on Wednesday and I must say it was a wonderful experience. Just the atmosphere alone was enough to set mr at ease about everything. She was very knowledgable and was quick to offer any kind of help that they could. Them helping get the paperwork ready for you to mail it was great . I recommend Dr. Buck to anyone who is seriously considering medical marijuana, I took a small stack of her card and have been handing them to people who show a real desire to get help. Again I want to thank everyone at her office for all there help and the compassion that they showed toward me. 8^]

Archived