Og Raskal And Cali Connection

Arslan

Yeah I had heard of him and CC before but I don't take anyone's word on there gear until i try it out first hand.

After I got back I checked into getting some gear and basicly he sells out straight away and for some reason I don't really trust Logic all that much and ripz at potpimp is just a joke. Besides those 2 places I dont know where to get his gear from.

If you see anyone with those cuts offered let me know if you dont mind.

take care and be safe

Arslan

Yeah I had heard of him and CC before but I don't take anyone's word on there gear until i try it out first hand.

After I got back I checked into getting some gear and basicly he sells out straight away and for some reason I don't really trust Logic all that much and ripz at potpimp is just a joke. Besides those 2 places I dont know where to get his gear from.

If you see anyone with those cuts offered let me know if you dont mind.

take care and be safe

Arslan

Well from the sounds of it talkin about all the people sellin their gear aint gonna get you any. And Ripz is square for the record HATERZ!

I have more of those cutz and beans than you can dream of but to disrespect the people I work with to help MI patients get the Good Gear is not gonna help the situation. I'll let them both know personally and shoot them a link so they can see how appreciated they are in these forums!

Right on Dondjinn! Cali Connection, Raskal, Ripz and logic are straight!! Some of my favorite strains ever are from Cali Connection! Tahoe OG! Corelone Kush! Deadhead OG! aw yeah. gonna rip some Sour OG just thinkin bout it.

Considering getting Alien beans soon. Waiting for Sow Amazing to re stock.

I highly recommend these breeders over almost any other in the world. Just one mans opinion.

Don that is all bs you are spouting off. Tell Ripz to get mine and my buddies gear we ordered months ago to us. I would but we both have been banned from his forums. Do a quick google search and see what other breaders and customers think about PotPimp and Ripz, I think OJD and swerve would have a bunch of great stuff to say to them.

And about logic a good buddy of mine got taken for a about 250$ from him that could of been a total honest postal man stealing cash.

I will stay with Sannie's gear top notch, fast shipping and freebes and less then half the price of most other gear.

have a pretty day don and I hope your nose does not grow too much.

Arslan

U know what let's get back to topic sannies got that extrema in stock and that's supposed to be a real nice chem cut. I got some Heri F6's I need to drop at some point. All sannies Mota gear and mota turbo d are supposed to be great but check dr greenthumb too if you've had probs in past with others.

Extrema looks very sick I would like to try but I have already grown out the K.O kush and it was amazing almost a little to strong IMHO for a daytime smoke. Did you mean you got the Jack herrer f6, his herri is a IBL. I really want to try that JH out but I dont know about 12-13 weeks flower right now.

I am gonna get the Jack Berry F3's I really want something with some herrer in it.

What I really would like to try is the freebies from the Chocolate Rain that esko made Chemd x True Blue Berry(dj short) That is a very sick freebe.

From what I have heard Dr. Greenthumb prices are a bit more but service is very good and that means alot more to me then saving a few bucks. Thanks for the recomendation.

Take care man

Arslan

No bro I was talkin bout Herijuana. RIP JH though. Mota and sannie worked this line for years. until mota retired than sannie ran it crazy until MC got it and worked it for a few more years to up yield. He said its a fav amongst his cali desp. We'll see someday. I will be droppin the Pre 98 very soon, but Black Sour D, Double Dipped Sour Banana OGK, Hottdam and Dole A Mite take priority, least I forget Mighty White ( The White x Dole A Mite). I'll be F3ing and 4ing most, already authorized with a couple True Gems to be announced later.

Peace

Gotcha I thought you had meant you had sannies herri, which has got to be pretty darn devastating if it is anything like the K.O I had mine leaned more towards the herri side rather then the pre98. Picking out strains is such a hard task with limited plant numbers its a bummer. I am already backed up probly 3 rounds before I can fit anything else in.

Next drop OG Raskal does I will be waiting to order I think its worth the chance for the white fire og. Thats probly the best smoke I have had since gods gift and that is amazing highly recomended if you see it.

My buddy is actually popping some extrema any day now and I will let you know what he thinks of it.

Gl on the crosses bro hope you get some winners, all those darn crazy cali names :D

Take care and be safe

Arslan

Sweet thanks for the heads up. Is that through the farm? Hopefully I be on when they drop.

Thanks again

Arslan

No bro, I stock those direct. If your interested let me know, only gettin 5 packs of each this time.

Dole A Mite (Nor Cal Pineapple Trainwreck x Chem DD) F3

Mighty White (The White x Dole A Mite) F2

Hottdam (Whitefire Og Kush x Dole A Mite) F2

U know what let's get back to topic sannies got that extrema in stock and that's supposed to be a real nice chem cut. I got some Heri F6's I need to drop at some point. All sannies Mota gear and mota turbo d are supposed to be great but check dr greenthumb too if you've had probs in past with others.

I can vouch for Dr. Greenthumbs genetics and service. I've been running his gear for many,many moons. His elite clone only S-1 backcrosses are the real deal as I've run most of the original cuts and there is NO difference.I've never had any issues with his feminized backcrosses and that says a lot because I was a true hater of fems until I tried his feminized seeds. Pay attention to his site in the next couple of months because most people here will be EXTREMELY HAPPY as there SHOULD be some TRUE ELITES that have NEVER been available in seed form. A lot of Doc's gear is perfect for our particular outdoor climate as I believe his operation is in Ottawa Canada at approx 43 degrees latitude,which basically would be equivalent to a little north of Grand Rapids. Some of his strains have been bred to this climate over several decades. Sorry to get a little off topic.

Mark

Dman tested Dr. Greenthumbs Endless Sky. Dman couldn't knock it off, so he blended it with Cinderella 99 and called it Morning Dew. Now that is a winner of a strain. Pure kick donkey potency.

Endless Sky is amazing so I can imagine the cross is phenomenal. Dr. Greenthumbs Cindy-99 was in the HighTimes top 10 of 2009(the centerfold if I remember right) and it had nothing to do with money or advertising as he only places a tiny add in the magazine(two now as one features his Iranian Autoflower).He has a new Endless Sky/Chumaluma cross that is called The Dope which he has worked on for eight years and is supposed to be amazing in potency and yield(better than the sum of both,and Endless Sky is extremely potent and high yielding). It never made it on to the site as it was limited and you had to ask about it. It and sold out really quick but it will be back I hear.Sorry about off topic again.Need to go start a Greenthumb topic.

Archived