Physician

MichMD

Beginning May 11, 2010 there is a new Physician, Board Certified in Internal Medicine available in Jackson, Michigan for patients to see for both initial certifications or renewals. Fees are very cost effective starting at $50.00 for patients on SSI. The office phone number is 517 990-6694 to schedule an appointment or obtain further information.

• 1 month later...

Hey Doc, are you closed today. I am having some difficulty being legal, because your assistant/secretary gave me 2 copies of my application page. Instead of one page being a recommendation and one an application page. I have been calling since noon and leaving 2 messages to see if you can fax it to me. I couldn't get into the CC today because of it, and I don't have a recommendation copy to prove I'm legal.

Copy of requested document faxed to you as requested. Call if you need anything else or have any further problems.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello my name is Justin

I have a few questions to obtaining a medical marijuana certification card? my later teenage years i had a bad four wheeler accident that i had never got checked up in the same year i had pulled my back out pretty bad to where i was stuck bent over to probly a 65 70 degree angle of stiffness for about a two hour period the most of the pain had whent down but now and sense then i continuously get muscle spasms up and down my spine mostly spacsisity in the lower part of my back and the upper part i get knots like my muscles lock up for about 5-15 minuete periods randomly all day everyday i even get sore muscles constantly in my arms and legs also but the most of the pain and uncomfortablity in my back i find myself constantly twisting turning stretching to find ease also the pain is more intense after long sits or stands,, another issue i have is with arthritis i have not been to the doctor for my arthritis as of yet nor too a regular doctor for my back problems as ive only been to an urgent care center where they threw numerous pills at me assuring it would do the trick but of my younger days i had severe anxiety from the age of 16-19 and hate the fact of taking pills with all the negative side affects that can be caused and still to this day get random anxiety i no longer take the pills for the anxiety nor do i take pain pills for my back but find the marijuana has done the trick for all of them and have been useing it ever sense.. ive done alot of reading and research on the medical use of marijuana and find alot more often that it is more therapeutic to digest the plant material than smoking it but with the illigal aspects of not being a patient i cant legaly possess it in my household where i reside with my parents unless i am legal... I am currently uninsured also can doctors use chart notes from a hospital visit givin there is xrays and what not? im very unsure as to where to go from here.. Any information as to what to do in my situation or where to turn on the path of getting legal for medical marijuana would be in the greatest appreciation.. Thank you for your time

Hello my name is Justin

I have a few questions to obtaining a medical marijuana certification card? my later teenage years i had a bad four wheeler accident that i had never got checked up in the same year i had pulled my back out pretty bad to where i was stuck bent over to probly a 65 70 degree angle of stiffness for about a two hour period the most of the pain had whent down but now and sense then i continuously get muscle spasms up and down my spine mostly spacsisity in the lower part of my back and the upper part i get knots like my muscles lock up for about 5-15 minuete periods randomly all day everyday i even get sore muscles constantly in my arms and legs also but the most of the pain and uncomfortablity in my back i find myself constantly twisting turning stretching to find ease also the pain is more intense after long sits or stands,, another issue i have is with arthritis i have not been to the doctor for my arthritis as of yet nor too a regular doctor for my back problems as ive only been to an urgent care center where they threw numerous pills at me assuring it would do the trick but of my younger days i had severe anxiety from the age of 16-19 and hate the fact of taking pills with all the negative side affects that can be caused and still to this day get random anxiety i no longer take the pills for the anxiety nor do i take pain pills for my back but find the marijuana has done the trick for all of them and have been useing it ever sense.. ive done alot of reading and research on the medical use of marijuana and find alot more often that it is more therapeutic to digest the plant material than smoking it but with the illigal aspects of not being a patient i cant legaly possess it in my household where i reside with my parents unless i am legal... I am currently uninsured also can doctors use chart notes from a hospital visit givin there is xrays and what not? im very unsure as to where to go from here.. Any information as to what to do in my situation or where to turn on the path of getting legal for medical marijuana would be in the greatest appreciation.. Thank you for your time

Archived