Hello

Hello everyone! I'm a new member, non medical patient as of now. Just thought I drop a line and say hello. I actually just went to attend a compassion club meeting yesterday in Gaylord and there was no meeting at all and there was never one scheduled...Anyone have any reason why there was a post saying there was a meeting but never happened?

Hello, Welcome... Seems like that happens a lot with different local meeting all over MI. Probably some idiot that get's their jolly's off by sending people all over and making a wild goose chase out of it. Anyway..... I welcome you to the forum and wish you good luck.... If you have any ?'s PM me. Peace, Love, and Big Buds

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Silverback, can you give a link to where it said there was a meeting day before yesterday. If it's here on this site we'll take care of it. Seems the Gaylord chapter hadn't even filled in the contact info on the old site, nor contacted me to add the information on 2.0: Old Sites info now on 2.0

If this was posted on a calendar or post around here, we'll make sure it doesn't happen again. If they are advertising, and not updating if there's a cancelation, maybe they no longer need to post ads here. That's horribly rude if what you're saying is true, and is not the professionalism the MMMA requires from it's subsidiaries.

Silverback, can you give a link to where it said there was a meeting day before yesterday. If it's here on this site we'll take care of it. Seems the Gaylord chapter hadn't even filled in the contact info on the old site, nor contacted me to add the information on 2.0: Old Sites info now on 2.0

If this was posted on a calendar or post around here, we'll make sure it doesn't happen again. If they are advertising, and not updating if there's a cancelation, maybe they no longer need to post ads here. That's horribly rude if what you're saying is true, and is not the professionalism the MMMA requires from it's subsidiaries.

Its on the homepage under the events calender, its saying there is going to be another one May 26th at 5:30 at the Ostego County Library. I was actually really hoping that this was a typo and there was soon going to be a meeting around here. I need more information on this. It wasn't that big of a deal to me because I live in the Gaylord area, but someone could of drove there for sure thinking there was one...

Archived