Best Seed Bank Luck

T1420

www.drgreenthumb.com is trustworthy and has great strains. If you are looking for a seedbank that carries a collection of different companies www.legendsseeds.com is great. I can vouch for both. There are some up and coming companies in Michigan that I'm sure are offering great gear but I have not used them as of yet. Friends of mine have had great luck ordering directly from SensiSeeds.

I advise not to use www.legendsseeds.com they shafted me on a order. Good thing it was small. I DO however highly advise HEMPDEPOT.COM excellent service, fast, reliable, friendly...all around good quality bank. Used them for almost ev erything I have except clones I have obtained here locally in MI.

I advise not to use www.legendsseeds.com they shafted me on a order. Good thing it was small. I DO however highly advise HEMPDEPOT.COM excellent service, fast, reliable, friendly...all around good quality bank. Used them for almost ev erything I have except clones I have obtained here locally in MI.

I find it hard to believe that you were shafted, as I have had nothing but good customer service for about a decade now from them. There must be something else to the story. I have ordered from Legends many times as well as several friends, and will continue to. No problems, ever! Red, and now his long time associate are stand up individuals that have provided many years of invaluable service. Possibly you ordered when they were not shipping to the U.S.A. They resumed shipping to the states awhile back after a brief interruption. I have even had a very expensive order replaced in whole, when only one of the strains ordered did not germinate properly.I am curious, what was your issue with them? I've ordered from HempDepot and had the money order lost in the mail. Stuff happens.

Just wondering where I should order my seeds. I am looking for the best genetics, and realize you only get what you pay for. Any advice?? Thanks!!

Don't use legendsseeds.com they shafted me on my first order to them. And the singleseedcentre.com my 1 single seed that I ordered from them got confiscated by customs...

I have used hempdepot.com alot never had any problems at all. Cannacopia has great lines. All cut with the great Deep Chunks. Used Joeyweed as well good cut ups.

I find it hard to believe that you were shafted, as I have had nothing but good customer service for about a decade now from them. There must be something else to the story. I have ordered from Legends many times as well as several friends, and will continue to. No problems, ever! Red, and now his long time associate are stand up individuals that have provided many years of invaluable service. Possibly you ordered when they were not shipping to the U.S.A. They resumed shipping to the states awhile back after a brief interruption. I have even had a very expensive order replaced in whole, when only one of the strains ordered did not germinate properly.I am curious, what was your issue with them? I've ordered from HempDepot and had the money order lost in the mail. Stuff happens.

No Dude nothing else to this order...they straight up did not ship. I ordered from hempdepot a week after and got my Cannacopia gear. Legendsseeds also does not give you a confirmation e-mail which is very low budget...how hard is it to send a e-mail. Seriously that's a joke. Go ahead use legendseeds. I just cannot refer them any business. Hempdepot.com all day long, all week twice on sundays.

Archived