Question From Visiting Qualified Patient

Hello everyone, I am a Michigan expatriate living in California.

I visit regularly and noticed this when looking at local events I might want to attend while there:

>> A. Any member attending a closed, or private event must provide a current registration

>> card from the Michigan Department of Community Health or paperwork with proof of mailing

>> or cashed check, along with their valid drivers license or state photo ID card.

I believe my CA State MM ID card is accepted as valid in Michigan. Is it valid

at MMMA functions? If I bring some excess medication with me can I serve as a caregiver

in MI and transfer it to other patients?

Thanks in advance.

-iWombat

I visit regularly and noticed this when looking at local events I might want to attend while there:

>> A. Any member attending a closed, or private event must provide a current registration

>> card from the Michigan Department of Community Health or paperwork with proof of mailing

>> or cashed check, along with their valid drivers license or state photo ID card.

at MMMA functions? If I bring some excess medication with me can I serve as a caregiver

Thanks in advance.

-iWombat

Thanks in advance.

-iWombat

i think you will be more then welcome to come to a Private Meeting but , transfer well thats a private matter