Light Spectrum

Nemosity

Just curious as to the effects of blue light spectrum on MM. Does it help any/all cycles of the plants life in regards to production? Just wondering if I could but up a high intesity blue light supplement, should I? and if so, during which phase to be the most beneficial? Thanks

----Nemo

From reading on other blogs n websites, the collective idea is that if you supplement UVA and UVB radiation you will get more THC

UVB and UVA are bad for humans, great for lizards and Cannabis... you see if the plant is bombarded with those wavelengths it will produce more natural protection in the form of trichomes and resins, naturally!

High pressure sodium is great for overall efficiency, Metal halide is great for mainly veg growth (higher wavelength in the blue spec) BUT with either HPS or MH you ADD a lizard lamp you will have a greater THC harvest.

Don't run it the full time the norml ( LOL I added a pun there) lights are on just in short periods... kinda like high noon when the sun is at it's fullest.

Don't run it while you are in the room, you will get burnt/blinded.

Lastly... you need not run it during veggy stage, just a waste of good ole electricity.

Sweet, time to get another timer. B) Thanks for the great info and insite. I will have to tell you in a few months how it works out. I am not trying to kill a gorilla here or anything, I just want the most potent medicine I can get while tending it myself. Pain is not a good friend to spend much time with, I avoid it whenever I can. Thanks again

----Nemo

Archived