Question About New Condition Application Process

Hello, I have submitted a 383 page document to have my medical condition be considered for medical marijuana. It has been past the two month first review and I have not heard anything about where my case stands. Has anyone been through this process who can tell me if they contact you regarding your application. It looks like it could take 6 months to make a decision. Tks for any input.

Seth, hi, I saw this topic in another section, I think it was in the politics area, in the activism thread, though I thought it should be in patient issues. Someone said there's no actual petition they could find, and suggested people just write a one page letter to the MDCH, also, I saw a link from dr tarzan, it's a pdf file. I haven't opened it but it may be the form you're looking for.

Sb

I sent my application with that form to the michigan dept of public health to be reviewed for bi polar manic depressive with extreme anxiety. I haven't heard no and its been passed the two month initial review. I just would of thought id get something in mail saying application was accepted and under review. I saved my post office recipt so I know they received my package. Had to be signed for in order for post office to give me delivery date. Holla seth

I proved prescriptions cause violent behavior, suicidal thoughts, un needed body tremors and long term breakdown of the mind to function in an advanced society. The mentally ill must be protected from these mind scientists. We are not their lab rats and they steal our disablity checks and then don't give us our medical records we paid for here in ingham county.

You don't have to worry about other cases. I have every person who tried to ruin my life with all their paperwork and forced prescriptions and my involuntary mental hospital stay at St. Lawrence turned over to the State of Michigan and the F.B.I. The problem is the whole upper part of the government in Michigan knows each other down to the cops, prosecutors, judges and elected officials. They are merciless in protecting their pharmecutical and alcohol profit machine. It is the psychiatrists from the area that are trying to stop it along with law enforcement officials calling the vote a joke. Didn't mean to offend on the last post. I was just cracking a joke. I'll watch my mouth. Everyone needs to file a back pain claim and vote Democrat to make this thing stick in november. If Republicans win they will try to ruin everything.

Dr T thanks for posting it here.

Seth I know how cruel the mental health system is, among other agencies that are supposed to be helping us, and I've heard a lot of horror stories about the polticial system here, AND the medical profession, AND the legal profession- it's everywhere, they protect their own and eachother, and we have to protect our own and each other too, as best we can. I think the most of the pharma industry is a bunch of mad scientists experimenting on us. There was a time when I believed in their medicines but not anymore, I've seen too many deaths at their hands, with their so-called cures and treatments that are worse than the disease. I hope you get a reply and the results in your favor.

Sb

You don't have to think about it, I know it. My friend Kemal was takin by force against his will to St. Lawrence hospital years earlier. I used to laugh at him and call him a liar about what happened in that building until I was takin by force by Meridian Township Police to that place. It was torture. If I was mentally ill it was no place for a patient to be. Trust me, I was a political dissident of the Iraq War and an active member of the Michigan Rap Scene. They violate every Constitutional law to preserve their power and since their title says Masters degree or PH.D we get to get abused while they cash our checks after they deny their own diagnosis of saying I'm mentally ill. They are pathalogical athiest liars. They threw me on the street homeless and jobless and gave me no assistance in processing Disability or State Assistance forms. They were merciless. After they involunatarily committed me to St. Lawrence I was not read my rights during the arrest(just woke up to a gun holster over my head that the Executive Director of MPHI sent to me), and was not given access to my attorney(the one they gave me was their's and she had no interest in helping me). No one believes us because they say we smoke Marijuana and are drug abusers. Meridian Psychologists will not give me my medical records that I spent thousands of dollars on. It is a hidden military experiment tied into the MSU Psychiatry department and the victems are unaware of what they are doing and how they are being studied on. Truely brutal and wicked treatment of unknowing or unwilling participants. They then get you into the mind slips that your sick, you need their pills, blah blah blah. They are really are the mind invaders and they try to suppress thought and action through pills. We must get these patients out of the psychiatrists hands. Any family member needs to step up and save their blood. These doctor's don't read the patients files they just cash checks.

Seth, I believe you and I'm glad you were able to break away from them. I've heard horror stories about these things, once chatted with someone who says he was experimented on, I've seen other accounts of this, and how hard it was for them to finally get away. We're all lab rats. Just listen to the pharma ads, it's obvious, at least to me that we're lab rats. I wasn't treated as badly but the emotional/mental abuse they gave me was bad enough, those scars never heal. I had more than my share of that since childhood. Innocent, trusting, sometimes forgiving, but never forgets. I feel so bad for the children of today who are being so horribly drugged up. Thankfully I l grew up in a time when they weren't so quick to drug their children. This is their way of saying, "I can't handle it, so this is what I'm gonna do to control them." If they can't get away with internationalizing people to experiment on them, they'll find another way. And this is America. They cause mental illness, not us. Look at the examples we have to follow. It's a vicious cycle, they cause it, blame the victims, then claim they can help- (NOT)! It's a racket, a scam that so few realize how bad it is. I'm not into rap, though I've written a couple of songs with some rap in them, but I know how popular it is, so I would encourage you to write a song about this stuff and let it be heard. From what I know, these experiments have been going on since the 30's at least. LSD was an experiment. I don't think I could handle much more of this kind of discussion, but someone has to acknowledge it and bring it out. One time I helped someone get away from a horrible mental health place. Did your friend ever get away from there? I sincerely hope so. My heart goes out to you, your friend, and all who've suffered at the hands of these merciless a-holes.

If you don't hear back from the people you submitted your 383 page report to, try again but sum it up into a smaller document.

Sb

Archived