Help For The Sick

Hello, Everyone who is reading this. Thank you for taking the time.

If you have any information or input it is much appreciated.

I'm trying to help someone out I know who suffers from glaucoma.

They have to take painful eye drops to relive the pressure, Unfortunately it causes a very distinctive burning sensation that lasts for hours.

They are on disability and are having a hard time even making it.

I was wondering if medicaid would pay for the Dr's visit, For them to get there medical card.

I heard Dr Meyer was going to be at the compassionate club in Bay City on the 27th.

Does anyone know how much the Dr's fee would be? Or if he will accept medicaid insurance to pay for it.

I've tryed to contact the compassion club and ask them, But they are unsure.

Any one who can help, Will be a miracle.

Thanks,

Guest Medicinal Patient

Hello, Everyone who is reading this. Thank you for taking the time.

If you have any information or input it is much appreciated.

I'm trying to help someone out I know who suffers from glaucoma.

They have to take painful eye drops to relive the pressure, Unfortunately it causes a very distinctive burning sensation that lasts for hours.

They are on disability and are having a hard time even making it.

I was wondering if medicaid would pay for the Dr's visit, For them to get there medical card.

I heard Dr Meyer was going to be at the compassionate club in Bay City on the 27th.

Does anyone know how much the Dr's fee would be? Or if he will accept medicaid insurance to pay for it.

I've tryed to contact the compassion club and ask them, But they are unsure.

Any one who can help, Will be a miracle.

Thanks,

The average price for a Drs Recommendation is $200 and $25 to the state for the application fee if you have medicaid. The app fee is $100 without.

Someone a few months ago in here did say tho that they showed proof of Medicaid and got a call back to send $75 more because they are only accepting certain parts or programs of Medicaid now. I will try an find that thread. I have not heard any other claims of this tho. So your lookin at $225 and then the $10 caregiver fee to the state if the patient chooses a caregiver other than him/her self.

Good Luck and I hope your friend finds some relief soon.

Archived