I Need Some Direction- Advise Please

hi Earthbound, I have had some very coldhearted doctors too, but I've also had some very compassionate ones. There's still a lot of compassionate people in the world, it's just hard to find them sometimes.

When I saw all the warm responses here to you, I cried. My emotions were so jumbled, I was sad and angry about what happened to you, and happy you found this site and reached out to the MM community, and saw how quickly they responded. It may take awhile for things to fall into place, I pray you can hang in there. Remembering how many people here truly care and are doing what they can to help you and others who are in need, may help you feel a little better, even physically. Our bodies are amazing in how they respond to even a little bit of kindness. I know.

Sincerely, Sb

AND i think you might feel ALOT better once you get some good cannabis girl! I noticed you said you went from healthy to sick in a day...don't forget, one of these days you could wake up and feel great, it can change that quickly. miracles happen all the time, try to stay positive like you are...a sense of humor you have too, 4 Detroit area phone books, ha :P ...

Earthbound, I've been disabled all my life, I know the stares and being treated differently. I had no family/community support, no one to guide me, yet I still have all this love overflowing in me. I'm my own best friend, healer, counselor and teacher. My best friend was music, and my Intuition; they still are. Music and humor have helped me become better accepted. Sometimes I find genuine people who help and encourage me, they see beyond the cover. I read a story about a belief of many Native People, about the "wounded healer." People call me a healer. I accept the title humbly and carry it with great responsibility. Love, laughter, and nature, including animals, are powerful healers. When we're down, we find out who our true friends are. I have one best friend, a man I love dearly, who's been there for me many times, though we're only friends. Friendship is so important. I was happy to add you as a friend, too.

Sb

Hi earthbound. Have you heard of Dr. Kenewell? He's in Troy, but he regularly travels around the state. I saw him in Grayling a couple of months ago. His website is www.doctorbix.com The travel dates on his website haven't been updated, but you could call him to find out when he'll be where. I live in West Branch, and if you could get an appointment in Grayling or somewhere else fairly close by I would be willing to drive you. If that works for you, feel free to contact me.

Archived