Meetings To Visit

Try Genesse County Compasion Club in Flint on a tues (it is also open on thur & sat)

I hear it is one of the biggest in the state and it is private so dont go unless your legal

Costs $20 to join but no charge after that for a yr, comes with a very nice Tshirt

I have seen hash, Clones, full plants ready for bloom, brownies, tinctures, sugar cookies, lolipops, with tons of tastie buds and more here and I have only been going a week!

Look for the store with 3 stars on it across the street from Krogers to the east.. PLS park in the rear as it is so busy other stores have no place to park

Genesee County Compassion Club

3094 North Center Road

Flint, MI 48506

888-240-4206

Info@Genesee3c.com

Hours: Tuesday 1pm-9pm, Thursday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-6pm

https://www.genesee3c.com

GCCC (G3C)

Make the rounds. There is no charge to attend any basic, "open to the public" meeting. The buying, selling, trading, nor the using of cannabis is allowed during these meetings. They are all somewhat different. Check the calendar, then go for it!

I'm not Knocking the calendar and i may take some heat for this, but I know that it is not up to date. So i thought i would see what else is out there. Thanks for the heads up on flint town.

Archived