Medical Marijauana Paitent Slandered And Violated Probation For Having Medical Marijauana In System....

Hi I am a Medical Marijuana patient residing in Bay City Michigan, But I am also on probation and attending drug rehab services at Bay Area Consultants on Erie St. in Bay City. I was found guilty by a jury of my peers , and charged with drive under the influence of liqueur. The incident happened in September of 2008, I was not sentenced until January of 2010, Yes that is right well over a year had gone by, in that time frame I had become a caregiver and a patient before i was sentenced, But this was not brought up at the time of sentencing due to the Judge being prejudice of the medication. I spent a 30 days in jail (witch caused my condition to worsen) and in jail you are not allowed any type of prescription pain killer) when I got out I told My Probation Officer I was A caregiver and was soon to be a patient, she told me "Thats what everyone says." And gave me my appointment card to come back in a month, not tell me I am not allowed to be a medical Marijuana patient!!!! Appox. 2 weeks after this conversation we had I was legal Have my dr referral singed sent in check cashed made copys gave them to her.Apparently this is not good enough... She claims she attempted to call and verify my documents in Lansing at th MMMRegistry but was unable to contact anyone there due to so much activity there. Now she has violated me for having medical marijuana in my system, But not having vicoden which I am also prescribed as well as muscle relaxers, Last time I checked having the referral letter and a copy of the cashed check was good enough for law enforcement just cause i dont have a plastic card I am not legal. I am not looking for legal advice I just would like help from my fellow patients and caregivers to help me educate Bay County's Judicial system. I have a great lawyer to represent me who is well known in the community and is also a Medical Marijuana Patient. So let our voices be heard we follow the laws they should too........

EDUCATE BAY COUNTY this is a link to e-mail my probation officer you do not have to leave your name just a nice E-mail Saying that you are a patient and how MM helps you out and how your life was without it. Oh and tell her that a referral letter and a cashed check is good enough proof of prescription until my actual card arrives. If link dont work copy and paste

gagnonm@baycounty.net

Please do not cuss or be rude she is doing her best to accommodate me they are just a little behind out here must be something in the air :) , She just needs proof it works and my documentation is good till my card arrives....

Thank You Everyone who helps me educate BAY COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!

Done, Good Luck !!

Copy of e-mail sent below

To whom it may concern;

Medical Marijauna Patients are Legal without a MDCH Card after 20 days. Per the Law and MDCH Rules, Links Provided Below.

Complete applications, change forms and reapplications for previous denials are then processed in the date order in which they are received. If a denial letter is not received, then the application is deemed valid. The statute currently allows for a copy of the application submitted to serve as a valid registry identification if the card is not issued within 20 days of its submission to the department.

http://www.michigan.gov/mdch/0,1607,7-132-27417_51869---,00.html

Program Statistics:

31,543 original and renewal applications received since April 6, 2009.

16,442 patient registrations issued.

7,141 caregiver registrations issued.

4,415 applications denied -- most due to incomplete application or missing documentation.

Applications are reviewed within 15 days of receipt. Incomplete applications are denied and applicants are then notified of denial by certified and regular mail.

Complete applications, change forms and reapplications for previous denials are then processed in the date order in which they are received. If a denial letter is not received, then the application is deemed valid. The statute currently allows for a copy of the application submitted to serve as a valid registry identification if the card is not issued within 20 days of its submission to the department. At this time, we are unable to issue valid registry identification cards within the statutory time frame with the resources available to us. Currently staff is issuing registry identification cards for valid applications received at the end of January. We continue to review and revise our processing methods in order to more efficiently process and issue the valid registry cards.

The staff is diligently working to process the applications and is having difficulty responding to all the voicemails left on the Medical Marihuana Registry phone line. We appreciate your patience and ask that applicants refrain from calling to inquire about the status of the application unless your application was submitted prior to early January.

Link to MDCH Rules and MM Act (LAW).

http://www.michigan.gov/mdch/0,1607,7-132-27417_51869_52138---,00.html

Thank You: Captian Obvious from the MMMA

Thanks Guys! It's nice to see people stand up for one another and Stand up for our rights. I would like to also add I have been alcohol free since I was in my DUI accident. Honest Ingine. Also you can find me @ Facebook just click Here and thanks for the support!!!!!!!! Let's not be ashamed of who we are and what we believe in!!

I wish you luck!

If things do not go well I would get an attorney after this letter.

Give her time to read it, listen to what she says (do not argue with her at all, be polite)

and if she does indeed violate you I would take an atty along. If you can't afford one

perhaps one of the members in your area who have had a bit of experience there can

advice you.....

I am just overly paranoid and ANYTIME I have been called to court (even as a witness)

I have my atty there. I am very lucky to have one whose a close friend so while I still

have to pay him, he is fair to me so I don't go broke hahaha

Best advice I can give you is marry an atty or if you have a brother or sister encourage them

to HAHA

marijuana.jpgmarijuana.jpgmarijuana.jpgmarijuana.jpg

Please join us Thursday July 1st at 9.00 am

at Saginaw county court house at the corner of Court

and Michigan 111 South Michigan Saginaw Michigan 48602

for Peaceful Demonstration July 1st starting at 9am to

protest Saginaw County Sheriff Dept and DEA Raids arrest and

property seizures of Medical Marijuana Patients

and Caregivers for more information or to volunteer

Please contact John at 989-607-0384 .

This Protest is about our rights as Medical Marijuana Patients

and our rights as Americans

marijuana.jpgmarijuana.jpgmarijuana.jpgmarijuana.jpg

John Roberts Tri City Compassion Club organizer and Co founder of the Cannabis Cancer Project [ Peanutbutter / Budhabit ]1

Hey John I will be there if I am physically able by then, I remember you saying something about it Friday at the meeting but I was in a bit of pain when I was there so wasn't able to get the correct info, Thanks for reminder :)

Archived