Cbd Strains?

I've been hearing more and more about new strains coming out w/ high CBD low THC content. Some of these strains have a THC content as low as 4% and CBD counts at 7.5% or higher. The CBD's are more responsible for the pain relieving and other medical benefits of marijuana while THC is more responsible for the euphoric effects. These would allow patients to medicate w/out worrying about what they do after.

In my mind this is a great way to show our opponents that the MM movement is working to promote the medicinal benefits of the plant and that we are all just not a bunch of potheads.

Here is some interesting stuff on the subject:My link

I am totally for that. Someone posted on here before about not wanting to get HIGH after using. I am sure there are many that would like to have nice side effect free pain relief. I would like it also if it would take a headache away and help my breathing :)

I've been hearing more and more about new strains coming out w/ high CBD low THC content. Some of these strains have a THC content as low as 4% and CBD counts at 7.5% or higher. The CBD's are more responsible for the pain relieving and other medical benefits of marijuana while THC is more responsible for the euphoric effects. These would allow patients to medicate w/out worrying about what they do after.

In my mind this is a great way to show our opponents that the MM movement is working to promote the medicinal benefits of the plant and that we are all just not a bunch of potheads.

Personally i have found that CannaCopia's Mix ups with the Deep Chunks are vry good for pain.

Why not have a high THC and high CBD medication...works for me. B ut I hear ya about people not wanting to feel all tore up and silly which the upside can do. Personally I am a fan of both a high in both since neither one of them are like using a concoction of Xanax and say Vicodin. Now that mix is definitely not good. I took a xanax bar one time after having a few beers and woke up 18 hrs later. Wondering what day it was...lol...never took a xanax after that. Pre-scription pills are messed up when people abuse them and docs give them out like skittles.

Archived