Great Doctor

I saw Dr. Crocker in Kalamazoo today and he approved me. He seemed like a really down to earth guy and he has a very wonderful office staff. I rocommend him to anyone that is looking for a Doc. He will also soon be opening a clinic in Grand Rapids as well. Best of luck in your Doctor search (his office call is $200).

Guest Medicinal Patient

I saw Dr. Crocker in Kalamazoo today and he approved me. He seemed like a really down to earth guy and he has a very wonderful office staff. I rocommend him to anyone that is looking for a Doc. He will also soon be opening a clinic in Grand Rapids as well. Best of luck in your Doctor search (his office call is $200).

Heyy,

You got anymore info on the new clinic opening in Grand Rapids soon? Congrats on receiving your rec! Thanks

Guest Medicinal Patient

The clinic in Grand Rapids is OPEN located at :

3167 kalamazoo Ave. SE

give them a call 616-241-4100

Scott! Thanks a bunch Man! This place is definitely the place to get your rec for those in the area. Worth the travel too! The renewal is the best I have seen so far too. The other clinic in GR wasn't very professional and gave discouraging misinformation.

Scott! Thanks a bunch Man! This place is definitely the place to get your rec for those in the area. Worth the travel too! The renewal is the best I have seen so far too. The other clinic in GR wasn't very professional and gave discouraging misinformation.

Why is it you are having such a hard time finding an mm friendly dr.? do you have legal issues to deal with? It took me excactly 2 days to find a dr. on here, and as soon as i did my dr. of 12 yrs quit me, wait till they p test you at your pain clinic, hope you didnt sign a form saying you wont get meds from any one else, you get quit by your dr. also, and good luck getting into a good dr.

Guest Medicinal Patient

I have no legal issues. I have never been to court/jail/juvie. I have found a dr and already went and got my rec. I have infact been approved for appointments by 5 drs. Why 5 you ask... The very first Dr I was to see on May 3rd didn't work out because the Drs staff betrayed my trust and fwd a private email I had sent to the clinics email addy. So I told them to destroy my records on file and that I would get my rec elsewhere. They did this less than 24hrs before I would have been given my rec. I was livid and gave up the opportunity to have my rec/state fee paid by the caregiver I had signed with. I have never experienced a more unprofessional staff member who works for a Dr. The next 2 clinics has 2 locations and I was contacted by the out of towns ones first with approval for appts and I needed the local dr to approve. The staff at the one local clinic told me Dr Kushner said I didn't have enough records and I thought that was the only local clinic in town. I wasn't aware of the front st one or the Michigan Holistic location as well. So yeah I was discouraged and eventually the same day called back to the clinic to request the dr go over my notes again and that I would submit new er notes if needed. The staff member I talked to this time didn't understand why the other told me Dr Kushner wouldn't see me and she said he would get back with me. Well after a little over a week I called them back to see whats up and was approved for an appt. I did not schedule with them as I had came to know of the MHH location which is about 10mins from my home. The clinic staff that gave me misinformation contacted me 3x to apologize for the incorrect error. I never got into a pain clinic either and have no medical coverage at this time. And thats a story in and of itself. When I do get coverage I have a clinic that will work with med marijuana patients. When I first called this pain clinic I was under the impression none of the medical programs I had to choose from were covered but come to find out it, one of them is. But with no insurance its not an option at this time. If I get the right strains I am hoping not to go that route at all. Thats the goal.

Archived