Marijuana Moratorium - The Anti-Frees Unabashedly Showing Their True Nazi Colors

Headlines: "Marijuana Moratorium"

Subtitle: Manistique puts six month halt on medical marijuana sales

http://www.dailypress.net/page/content.detail/id/519528.html

Well, as we can see, the pseudo-egalitarian Dictators holding "Public Office" in Upper Michigan are publically attacking the natural-born rights of multi-millions of Michigan / American patient-residents where it hurts the most: By choking our universal rights of PERSONAL CHOICE to express our FREE-WILL to decide for ourselves whether or not we wish to PREVENT, TREAT and/or CURE many otherwise untreatable ailments of mind and body with the NATURALLY SAFE and EFFECTIVE help of the Wonderful, Healing Herb - CANNABIS.

Perhaps equally as threatening as having our NATURAL RIGHTS to PERSONAL CHOICE robbed, trampled and discarded, the normally biased media moguls who spew sensational ("Yellow") statements like the opening paragraph of this clearly ONE-SIDED article are commonly known not to allow any "Comments" from FREE-THINKERS who actually DO KNOW and SHARE the TRUTHFUL INFORMATION that is ABUNDANTLY AVAILABLE in respects to any such universally relevant matters, to any of their dangerously biased public statements, such as the following:

MANISTIQUE - The recent boom of the medical marijuana industry has taken cities nationwide by surprise, and while some are capitalizing on the unexpected industry, others are stepping back to evaluate the potential issues raised by the legalization of the drug.

If I was asked to give an off-hand example of blatant SENSATIONALISM, I would be a bit pressed to think of a "better" example of ignorance in journalsism than the foregoing statement by the [clearly unmindful of the facts] writer. If that isn't one of the finest examples of "Yellow Journalism," I'm sure the Daily Press is sure to oblige us all with plenty more.

Please, anyone who has ever cared - even for one single minute - about OUR NATURAL BORN RIGHTS of FREEDOM of CHOICE, help us ALL to fill - with TRUTH and COMPASSION - the heartless, empty minds of the Anti-FREEs of Michigan / America who would like nothing more than to CONTINUE TO ROB US ALL of OUR PERSONAL FREE-WILL, and CONTINUE TO ROB & CONTROL the FREE-CHOICE of an OTHERWISE TRULY "FREE" PEOPLE.

Please tell me, if you can, what Natural-Born Right provides or allows Manistique Zoning Administrator, Greg Hase, and his fellow pack of "control freaks," to decide for US what WE have ALL been "EQUALLY" created with a Natural-Born right to DECIDE for OURSELVES!?

I really do want to believe that it isn't already TOO LATE to help Ashley Hoholik and the publishers of the Daily Press to learn to be able to do some things we ALL should be ALLOWED the RIGHT to DO - that is . . . to BE INFORMED of the REAL TRUTH, THINK for OURSELVES, and TREAT and HEAL OURSELVES in a manner based and founded upon OUR OWN PERSONAL CHOICES!

When I read "uninformed of the facts" stories like theirs, I can't help but be reminded of all the atrocities carried out against the aboriginal North American Peoples. Just take a look at the Jesuit Relations of the 1600s, The Indian Wars of Wisconsin, and the countless, worthless, blood-stained pieces of paper like the Treaty of La Pointe, and you'll see that . . . "WE the PEOPLE" of ["modern"/"civilized"] Michigan are no more FREE to THINK, SPEAK and ACT for ourselves than any of the relentlessly abused, oppressed and cold-heartedly masaquered Sauk, Fox, Puants, Ojibway, Ho-Chunk, Ottawa, Potawatomi, Menomonee or any other such politically labeled "races" or "cultures" of peoples already then living and residing in the Great Lakes region before the first Michigan / American Copper mine was [uNLAWFULLY] established on Isle Royale [as signed by such early American Control Freaks as the then acting Secretary of War!) in 1844.

Ashely, you've written some wonderfully helpful and communally relevant stories in the past; So, why not do some more homework and write an IMPARTIAL article about the Wonderful Healing Herb?

Who knows, you may even help someone in Escanaba, or another "some place special" to find some much needed relief from their painful, daily suffering - with the help of the Naturally Therapeutic, Medicinal PLANT - called CANNABIS.

Now, wouldn't that be SO much MORE helpful than writing biased stories that do nothing more than foment more harm and pain and oppression, to the suffering detriment of the multi-millions of us who have [for FAR TOO LONG] already been needlessly and sufferingly terrorized and victimized by the weapon-wielding agents of Anti-FREE-Thinking entities of Michigan / America and the rest of the FREE-THINKING world.

Please, EVERYONE, help US ALL to "Free the World" from the hateful minds and terrorist actions of ANTI-FREE entities! [like the armed, masked, home-invading terrorists who like to label themselves with appropriate anti-social acronyms - like UPSET - before they shoot-up the Homes and families and pets of some other harmless Michigan community!]

Be Informed.

Be FREE!

(I mean TRULY FREE - to Think, Act and Make Choices for Ourselves!)

CANNABIS CURES - Without FEARS.

FREE the CURE!

Headlines: "Marijuana Moratorium"

Subtitle: Manistique puts six month halt on medical marijuana sales

http://www.dailypres.../id/519528.html

Well, as we can see, the pseudo-egalitarian Dictators holding "Public Office" in Upper Michigan are publically attacking the natural-born rights of multi-millions of Michigan / American patient-residents where it hurts the most: By choking our universal rights of PERSONAL CHOICE to express our FREE-WILL to decide for ourselves whether or not we wish to PREVENT, TREAT and/or CURE many otherwise untreatable ailments of mind and body with the NATURALLY SAFE and EFFECTIVE help of the Wonderful, Healing Herb - CANNABIS.

Perhaps equally as threatening as having our NATURAL RIGHTS to PERSONAL CHOICE robbed, trampled and discarded, the normally biased media moguls who spew sensational ("Yellow") statements like the opening paragraph of this clearly ONE-SIDED article are commonly known not to allow any "Comments" from FREE-THINKERS who actually DO KNOW and SHARE the TRUTHFUL INFORMATION that is ABUNDANTLY AVAILABLE in respects to any such universally relevant matters, to any of their dangerously biased public statements, such as the following:

MANISTIQUE - The recent boom of the medical marijuana industry has taken cities nationwide by surprise, and while some are capitalizing on the unexpected industry, others are stepping back to evaluate the potential issues raised by the legalization of the drug.

If I was asked to give an off-hand example of blatant SENSATIONALISM, I would be a bit pressed to think of a "better" example of ignorance in journalsism than the foregoing statement by the [clearly unmindful of the facts] writer. If that isn't one of the finest examples of "Yellow Journalism," I'm sure the Daily Press is sure to oblige us all with plenty more.

Please, anyone who has ever cared - even for one single minute - about OUR NATURAL BORN RIGHTS of FREEDOM of CHOICE, help us ALL to fill - with TRUTH and COMPASSION - the heartless, empty minds of the Anti-FREEs of Michigan / America who would like nothing more than to CONTINUE TO ROB US ALL of OUR PERSONAL FREE-WILL, and CONTINUE TO ROB & CONTROL the FREE-CHOICE of an OTHERWISE TRULY "FREE" PEOPLE.

Please tell me, if you can, what Natural-Born Right provides or allows Manistique Zoning Administrator, Greg Hase, and his fellow pack of "control freaks," to decide for US what WE have ALL been "EQUALLY" created with a Natural-Born right to DECIDE for OURSELVES!?

I really do want to believe that it isn't already TOO LATE to help Ashley Hoholik and the publishers of the Daily Press to learn to be able to do some things we ALL should be ALLOWED the RIGHT to DO - that is . . . to BE INFORMED of the REAL TRUTH, THINK for OURSELVES, and TREAT and HEAL OURSELVES in a manner based and founded upon OUR OWN PERSONAL CHOICES!

When I read "uninformed of the facts" stories like theirs, I can't help but be reminded of all the atrocities carried out against the aboriginal North American Peoples. Just take a look at the Jesuit Relations of the 1600s, The Indian Wars of Wisconsin, and the countless, worthless, blood-stained pieces of paper like the Treaty of La Pointe, and you'll see that . . . "WE the PEOPLE" of ["modern"/"civilized"] Michigan are no more FREE to THINK, SPEAK and ACT for ourselves than any of the relentlessly abused, oppressed and cold-heartedly masaquered Sauk, Fox, Puants, Ojibway, Ho-Chunk, Ottawa, Potawatomi, Menomonee or any other such politically labeled "races" or "cultures" of peoples already then living and residing in the Great Lakes region before the first Michigan / American Copper mine was [uNLAWFULLY] established on Isle Royale [as signed by such early American Control Freaks as the then acting Secretary of War!) in 1844.

Ashely, you've written some wonderfully helpful and communally relevant stories in the past; So, why not do some more homework and write an IMPARTIAL article about the Wonderful Healing Herb?

Who knows, you may even help someone in Escanaba, or another "some place special" to find some much needed relief from their painful, daily suffering - with the help of the Naturally Therapeutic, Medicinal PLANT - called CANNABIS.

Now, wouldn't that be SO much MORE helpful than writing biased stories that do nothing more than foment more harm and pain and oppression, to the suffering detriment of the multi-millions of us who have [for FAR TOO LONG] already been needlessly and sufferingly terrorized and victimized by the weapon-wielding agents of Anti-FREE-Thinking entities of Michigan / America and the rest of the FREE-THINKING world.

Please, EVERYONE, help US ALL to "Free the World" from the hateful minds and terrorist actions of ANTI-FREE entities! [like the armed, masked, home-invading terrorists who like to label themselves with appropriate anti-social acronyms - like UPSET - before they shoot-up the Homes and families and pets of some other harmless Michigan community!]

Be Informed.

Be FREE!

(I mean TRULY FREE - to Think, Act and Make Choices for Ourselves!)

CANNABIS CURES - Without FEARS.

FREE the CURE!

Say no to marijuana reform???

Here's a closer look at one of the more narrow-minded, dangerously biased, under-informed and highly UN-educated mind-sets in Michigan:

http://www.dailypress.net/page/content.detail/id/519532.html

http://www.dailypress.net/page/content.detail/id/519441.html

Pretty frightening to realize the "Burn em' and Ban em'" mentality is still festering away people's FREEDOMS and minds in the [otherwise FREE] State of Michigan / America.

These bigoted types of personalities clearly already have their pitch-forks and torches at arms.

NAZIs.

Brrr.

Free the CURE!

Sad to say as see, the same minds against the FREE-CHOICE to eat or otherwise consume CANNABIS in Escanaba also voted for this:

Esky council approves alcohol sales

http://www.dailypress.net/page/content.detail/id/519281.html

Liquor KILLS;

Pills POISON;

CANNABIS HEALS;

Yet, our wannabe "leaders" vote in favor of alcohol and pills.

And, ever relentlessly, they terrorize and bust everyone's a**es and pocketbooks to keep CANNABIS illegal.

HYPOCRITES!

Be FREE!

(From HYPOCRITES!)

As soon as these small minded fools figure out a way to personally make money from cannabis it will be welcomed in every city in this state like the Messiah.

Its all about money! Always has been always will be when it comes to changing the mind of a politician. "Whats in it for me" is their mantra.

I don't believe them when they say "for the good of the community" if that was true more and more politicians would be finding ways to keep teachers employed, cops on the beat and hot meals in the schools.

November

As soon as these small minded fools figure out a way to personally make money from cannabis it will be welcomed in every city in this state like the Messiah.

Its all about money! Always has been always will be when it comes to changing the mind of a politician. "Whats in it for me" is their mantra.

I don't believe them when they say "for the good of the community" if that was true more and more politicians would be finding ways to keep teachers employed, cops on the beat and hot meals in the schools.

November

Amen!

Me thinks you've summed that up rather well - for ALL of us with Healing on our COMPASSIONATE minds.

Thanks!

FREE the PEOPLE!

Archived