Can I Qualify?

Rimael

Hi,

I just registered for this site, and had a question about availability of MM for my condition. I have used orthotics for my whole life. As a child I was diagnosed with foot and leg issues, and as said before, have worn specialized shoes and orthotics for as long as I can remember. About four years ago, this culminated into planar faschiitus, which was/is very painful, and can reduce me to hardly being able to walk at times. Here is the problem though. The doctor that did my last set of orthotics and diagnosed me with PF is no longer in my area, and I have no idea how to get a hold of him, as the number he used is no longer in service. I would like to seek an alternative to pain killers, which I don't want to use because of dangerous side effects (addiction, primarily). Also, in the long run, I believe that it would be cheaper to utilize MM to treat my condition that using standardized pain killers, and less dangerous to both my body and mental health. I live in Lenawee County, and am looking for a doctor that is not too far away (Jackson, Ann Arbor, SW Detroit). Is this condition in compliance with the MM laws and restrictions for Michigan, and can someone please contact me with a recommendation regarding a MM doctor who can help me?

Thank you so much for your time and help!

Rimael

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I just registered for this site, and had a question about availability of MM for my condition. I have used orthotics for my whole life. As a child I was diagnosed with foot and leg issues, and as said before, have worn specialized shoes and orthotics for as long as I can remember. About four years ago, this culminated into planar faschiitus, which was/is very painful, and can reduce me to hardly being able to walk at times. Here is the problem though. The doctor that did my last set of orthotics and diagnosed me with PF is no longer in my area, and I have no idea how to get a hold of him, as the number he used is no longer in service. I would like to seek an alternative to pain killers, which I don't want to use because of dangerous side effects (addiction, primarily). Also, in the long run, I believe that it would be cheaper to utilize MM to treat my condition that using standardized pain killers, and less dangerous to both my body and mental health. I live in Lenawee County, and am looking for a doctor that is not too far away (Jackson, Ann Arbor, SW Detroit). Is this condition in compliance with the MM laws and restrictions for Michigan, and can someone please contact me with a recommendation regarding a MM doctor who can help me?

Thank you so much for your time and help!

Rimael

An issue not addressed so far is your old doctor moved- how do I get the records? You may need to investigate!

Call the local hospitals (near the old doctor). They should know who took over the practice and who has the medical records. If that fails, call the state medical board!

Archived