Caregiver - Without Possessing Plants

So I just sent out my application to the MDCH, and I was wondering about the section where it asks who possesses the plants. I'm under the impression I could sign a caregiver without giving that caregiver the right to possess my plants. Is this correct? And if so, what caregivers would actually do this and/or what's the point? I'd be interested in doing this with an already established caregiver so I can supplement my own grow with their meds and/or use them as a way to acquire seeds, clones, etc.

Yes you can do this. We offer this as a service. For excatly what you said. Why would we do this? It is a legel way to get rid of overages. see our site (still under construction} affordablemichiganmeds.com Also this way getting clones ready to flower eliminates 60 days, you start your flower room first, get your pick of strains. There are many positives for everyone involved.

Another good reason to do this is you are in a situation where you use a lot of medicine or only want to grow a couple crops a year. You keep 2.5 for yourself and store 2.5 with your caregiver. Just make sure it is someone you trust.

Its great to do

You have someone who can hold meds for you

You have someone who can legally acquire meds and transport them for you.

As mentioned you can have 2.5 oz for you and so can they.

You have someone who can watch your grow for you if you are out of town.

As mentioned make sure it is someone you REALLY REALLY REALLY trust!

Archived