Just Curious...

I don't see anyone on here addressing this subject so, I will...

What is a reasonable donation for say, 1 oz. of product...?

As I said just curious, as a relative newbie to the pain killing effects of cannabis...

Trust me this price debate has raked over the coals over and over again and always ends up getting deleted or locked because everyone has different opinions and very rarely agree on the topic of price.

I can understand...

I guess my issue is, like everyone else in this great state, my money is really tight right now. I have been lookng for a caregiver for a couple months now, been to a couple of compassion club meetings, posting on various websites, and all that, and I guess you could say i am becoming frustrated by the lack of progress I m making. I can't seem to find that good deal I am looking for, and in the meantime I am spending far too much for my meds from dispensaries.

If anyone out there knows where I can find a good caregiver, or even a better priced dispensary, please emil me at thedevilyouknow@hotmail.com hopefully before they delete this post

I can understand...

I guess my issue is, like everyone else in this great state, my money is really tight right now. I have been lookng for a caregiver for a couple months now, been to a couple of compassion club meetings, posting on various websites, and all that, and I guess you could say i am becoming frustrated by the lack of progress I m making. I can't seem to find that good deal I am looking for, and in the meantime I am spending far too much for my meds from dispensaries.

If anyone out there knows where I can find a good caregiver, or even a better priced dispensary, please emil me at thedevilyouknow@hotmail.com hopefully before they delete this post

Why don't you put a few plants outside? You can easily average 1 pound per plant(if you know what you are doing). One or two plants should hold you until next year. It's not too late. Get yourself a few indica clones at the dispensary, or better yet some early Durban(Flying Dutchman Seeds) or maybe some Avalon (Next Generation Seeds). You could also try some autoflowering strains (AK47-Lowryder Seeds). Good luck !!

Guest Marywanna

I pay 200/oz for top quality. My CG usually throws in extra and always makes sure I have meds even if I don't have any money that month. PM me and I will give you his name. MW

Archived